Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WizzKidd

YES.. IRON is PKING now!

Would there be anyway to get guilds to support globally neutral guilds, like small guilds that dont neccisarily pk?, for example NUFC & new =D

You may try to make friendship or alliance with the pk guilds, you need to ask, maybe you get an "yes" or maybe you get a "no", but you will not know before you try it.

But one thing i learnt in this year playing EL is that you should not hope for others to solve yours problems, nobody will fight your enemies for you. Even guilds who have honorable words in their names fight for themselfs (and often make alliances with those who they should fight if they follow the ideals they talk about).

My real advise is this: try to make peace or get stronger or get someone stronger to deal with your enemies. If you hope that someone will fight just "to protect you because you are weak" you are living on the land of the dreams.

What are bot names for ^v^ HC DIE etc... are there pk lists on their bots or elsewhere?

Ok, i will post the links of some pk guilds who are known for saying publicly who are their enemies.

Viking PK list

Hardcore PK list

DIE! friendly and pk list

CA$H pk list

PL friendly and pk list, read post #5 by Nitager

Law&Order PK list

FGS!!!! who else but lorch would bother with this information????

get a real life man!!!

Would there be anyway to get guilds to support globally neutral guilds, like small guilds that dont neccisarily pk?, for example NUFC & new =D

You may try to make friendship or alliance with the pk guilds, you need to ask, maybe you get an "yes" or maybe you get a "no", but you will not know before you try it.

But one thing i learnt in this year playing EL is that you should not hope for others to solve yours problems, nobody will fight your enemies for you. Even guilds who have honorable words in their names fight for themselfs (and often make alliances with those who they should fight if they follow the ideals they talk about).

My real advise is this: try to make peace or get stronger or get someone stronger to deal with your enemies. If you hope that someone will fight just "to protect you because you are weak" you are living on the land of the dreams.

another fine example of lorch answering an unasked question.......does he really get so lorcked in his own opinions?

What are bot names for ^v^ HC DIE etc... are there pk lists on their bots or elsewhere?

Ok, i will post the links of some pk guilds who are known for saying publicly who are their enemies.

Viking PK list

Hardcore PK list

CA$H pk list

Law&Order PK list

get a real life man!!!

another fine example of lorch answering an unasked question.......does he really get so lorcked in his own opinions?

1. To answer your first question: the person who wanted to know. Read again, please. :)

2. Answering another legimate question.

3. Who are you? If you dont want to read the stuff i write, just dont. But if you only want to flamebait and go with mindless trolling on topics that i posted, go to slashdot, is the right place for you.

EDIT: LOL @ getting a life, i dont go trolling topics where a person who i dont even know posted.

And also LOL @ Desdamona. She also failed at getting a life or training her char, a suggestion i made for her some time back, so she goes trolling forums to seek some atention.

Edited by Lorck

Viking PK list

Hardcore PK list

CA$H pk list

Law&Order PK list

get a real life man!!!

An empty vessel always makes the most noise : :)