Eternal Lands Official Forums
HavingFun

Test your thinking skills

he was in a simulator or playing a game or having lessons, whatever... you may lose points for it, but if it's not on the real road it needn't be illegal

I got to hand it to you ttlanhil even I couldnt have thought up that answer :icon13: , but still it wasnt the one i had in mind.

hmm... ooh... when it says he's going, it doesn't say he's the one driving... depending on the local laws, etc, it may not be illegal for him to be a passenger to a driver breaking the road laws (although in some cases it would be)

hmm... ooh... when it says he's going, it doesn't say he's the one driving... depending on the local laws, etc, it may not be illegal for him to be a passenger to a driver breaking the road laws (although in some cases it would be)

well your right about one thing, he isnt driving,but.... your overall answer isnt correct, good try :icon13:

well..... you got it! :icon13: I have to congrudulate you on figuiring this riddle out because it took me a LONGER time to solve it when i first saw it

well i can only think of one other riddle,its not the greatest but its all i can come up with

you heard me before, yet you hear me again.then I die,till you call me again,what am I?

Edited by Sir_launcelot

By the way, to dig up something from a few posts ago, Ent is right. In the first physics class i took at college, we coverd something like this, boyency does come into effect when talking hevyness, since that is more percived then it is measurable.

The_Piper got it too.

EDIT: yes i know i cant spell, they dont teach that in college more then using spell check lmao

Edited by Bayo

By the way, to dig up something from a few posts ago, Ent is right. In the first physics class i took at college, we coverd something like this, boyency does come into effect when talking hevyness, since that is more percived then it is measurable.

The_Piper got it too.

nice :o

You're driving a bus to school. At the first stop 5 girls with black stockings get on the bus. At the second stop 3 guys with white socks get on. At the 3rd stop 4 girls with blue stockings. The 4th stop 2 girls with white stockings get up. What color of socks is the bus driver wearing?

okay heres another

A woman shoots her husband.

Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.

Finally, she hangs him.

But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How can this be?

try to figure this one out :ph34r:

You're driving a bus to school. At the first stop 5 girls with black stockings get on the bus. At the second stop 3 guys with white socks get on. At the 3rd stop 4 girls with blue stockings. The 4th stop 2 girls with white stockings get up. What color of socks is the bus driver wearing?

im wearing black socks

Who am I?

A very bad cut 'n' paste hoplite avatar from R:TW :(

lol, i know, i cant find a good avatar, and even if i find one that is good they are ussually too big.

get it right, armoured hoplite :P

Wrong,the armoured ones have the...fethered...thingy on their heads and they have a Y-shaped carving in their helmet.In addition,they have bronze shields with NO insignia,plus shin guards.

Plus they look cooler too :(

omg my bad, plx dont send ur warband to own me :'(

i choose bearded women or w/e the germans use, they pwn every time! :(

omg my bad, plx dont send ur warband to own me :'(

i choose bearded women or w/e the germans use, they pwn every time! :(

Can you please remember to stay on topic?