Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
princessarora

lost supplies in inventory

earlier today i was play EL and making potions. When i was finished, i logged out of the game with the potions still in my inventory. When i came back online a little while ago, all the potions i had made and left in my inventory were gone. I have also noticed that sometimes i have stuff missing from my depot. Very upsetting when i've spent so much time harvesting and then manufacturing it, just to find that it's all gone! Can you pls tell me why and how this happen?

I ask because the only other person who has complained about this discovered that someone had their password and was messing with them.

Apparently, no one except for her IP logged in with her char.

Anyway, items don't just dissapear like that, maybe you died or something and forgot about it.

Yes i know about the person who had his character used by someone else but i don't believe that's the case this time..... then again maybe it is, who knows maybe someone somehow figured out my password. I don't know. But as i said, the only person who has my password is my husband and the potions that i had in my inventory wouldn't have done much to help him. Plus he would have asked first and if for some reason he couldn't ask, he would definitely tell me afterwords. Besides my husband's character is much stronger then mine. He doesn't need my stuff. As for losing my bag, no i didn't lose it, that i am very sure of. Everything was in my inventory when i logged off. It's very confusing. Initially i was very upset but i've made more potions since. I'm about to log in again. Hope it didn't happen again.

Had the same thing happen to me a long while back, lost some leather pants I believe :x

Never did find out how it happened and no one had access to my account, leather doesn't mean much to me now but at the time it took me 2 hours to save up for those. Haven't had any problems since then and thought it was maybe just the older versions or b/c it happened around the same time of a server crash.

if you loged off when the server was going down maby it forgot to save somthing since there was 200+ players logging off at the same time but i dont know im not smart i dont know jack about the server or anyyhting like that

im dumb :P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this