Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
relyt

hi my IP address is banned

:) hiya EL my IP address is banned i posted here before & learner whitelisted kajjak but none of my other chars can log on & I cant make new ones. we didient do anything bad to get r IP address banned & if we have we r very sorry plz help us thanck u :omg:

:( hiya EL my IP address is banned i posted here before & learner whitelisted kajjak but none of my other chars can log on & I cant make new ones. we didient do anything bad to get r IP address banned & if we have we r very sorry plz help us thanck u :)

The whitelist thread is limited. You had kajjak whitelisted, and that is all you will get whitelisted. The IP ban extends to char. creation and the use of alts.

:( hiya EL my IP address is banned i posted here before & learner whitelisted kajjak but none of my other chars can log on & I cant make new ones. we didient do anything bad to get r IP address banned & if we have we r very sorry plz help us thanck u :)

The whitelist thread is limited. You had kajjak whitelisted, and that is all you will get whitelisted. The IP ban extends to char. creation and the use of alts.

one of the resons i am wondering is there a way u can whitelist a char name to make a new one cuz my older sister would like to try eternal lands & we all got the same IP address.

:wub: hiya EL my IP address is banned i posted here before & learner whitelisted kajjak but none of my other chars can log on & I cant make new ones. we didient do anything bad to get r IP address banned & if we have we r very sorry plz help us thanck u :P

one of the resons i am wondering is there a way u can whitelist a char name to make a new one cuz my older sister would like to try eternal lands & we all got the same IP address.

You will need to speak to Learner or Entropy regarding this, I cannot help you any further.