Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moebird

Hyperbag thief

I left a hyperbag in Trassian and left to get a few more items to put in it. Localhost went over to it and used his own key to open it and help himself to as much as he could carry then he left to put his loot in his storage. When I returned to the spot, i saw what i thought was someone's DB on top of where my hyperbag was. I dropped some of the stuff i was carrying so i could move the "DB". As I stepped onto the "DB" to move it, Localhost returned and stepped onto my other bag. I told him several times that the bag was mine, but he ignored me and took all but a few of the esses I had just put down. He insisted that the bag was his and that he was only hunting polar bears. Who hunts polar bears with air essences? I kept the few esses that were still in the "DB" amd the few he couldn't carry from the bag i had just put down. If you set up a hyperbag, make very sure that Localhost is not close by, he carries skeleton keys to rip off other players, and will deny doing it. There was alsop a witness to all this. His name is IsGrimur.

Could I ask a question? Is there a way they know you are putting down a bag?

More on topic: If I see him ill pwn him for you. I have always known you to be a very good person ingame.

Who hunts polar bears with air essences?

I do sometimes (I bring like 20). You should try it sometime.

And what was in the bag? If I were you, I'd be more canny with H-bags. I usually go into the surrounding Igloos to lay loot bags down. Maybe you should try that next time. I even think I've left a couple of bags that I can't find anymore :icon13:

Dont get much loot from polars.... except fur and bones.... sheesh those furs are heavy..I often leave dozens of them cause i could not be bothered making 3 trips to pick em all up...

Edit... oh and the meat of course..thats one item i dont leave in a bag :icon13:

Edited by SharkBite

Could I ask a question? Is there a way they know you are putting down a bag?

More on topic: If I see him ill pwn him for you. I have always known you to be a very good person ingame.

I'm fairly certain he saw me leave the bag and then waited for me to leave. I've heard rumors (unfounded) that it's possible to make a program that will show the locations of hyperbags, but i don't think anyone has come up with that yet. Some players carry skeleton keys to just get the hyperbags of others. Plus Localhost helped himself to the bag i temporarily put down so i could move the other one and refused to get off until he could carry no more and then denied doing it!!!

Dont get much loot from polars.... except fur and bones.... sheesh those furs are heavy..I often leave dozens of them cause i could not be bothered making 3 trips to pick em all up...

Edit... oh and the meat of course..thats one item i dont leave in a bag :)

What do I have to do with any of this? I was not even there :P