Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmberGal

A Very Special Thanks

I absolutely must recognize a few players after last night's great work. ;)

As most of you know, Mabrook's 3-part event took place over the last 3 nights. Last night was the Grand Finale, and occurred in the PK arena in the Naralik catacombs. Thinking it would be a summoning massacre again as it had been during Night 2, I left all of my valuables--including my MM cloak--in storage, which meant I was vulnerable to the orc spawn.

If you've read the log, you'll see that I died no fewer than 5 times... and was actually the first to die before the event even started.. :D

Special thanks go out to the following players!

Vanyel--- for bringing me back from the Underworld at least 3 times

Chance--- for offering me rides back from the Underworld just in case, for bringing me back at least once, and mostly for not yelling at me everytime I would scream "orcs!"

MagpieLee-- for standing behind me and protecting me from most of the orcs

Pennifuin-- for standing near me to protect me from the orcs

BikerBoy-- for supplying me with 2 teleport rings before we even arrived at the event

greymage and dragonbeast--for healing me numerous times

Thanks again guys, and I apologize if I am forgetting anyone... Last night was a great time, and everyone fought well (except me). ;)

All this time I thought you was role-playing the damzel in distress. Keep up the good role-playing and contest hosting ;)

Edited by MagpieLee

The fact you've enjoyed it is the best 'thank you' ever ;)

I want to thank YOU and many others that took part in it and found it fun! This is the best reward for all of us that prepared and run it.

Thank you for your kind words ;)

I'd like to echo Vanyel's reply in saying that your enjoyment is great thanks. That you took the time and effort to do a public thank you to players is even nicer.

I helped out in the capacity of moderator, but a lot of other people actually put in the work to plan, organize and run the event. My hat's off to them for doing the necessary legwork to come up with something innovative and fun.

And I'll also add my thanks to all the players in part 3 of the Mabrook's Mercenaries event. You were a great bunch, protecting each other and giving me as moderator in the event a relatively easy job.

Here's to the success of the event and to hopefully more and more successful ones. :D