Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ghengas

GWaR

hi!

guild 'GWaR' is recruiting fighters with a/d levels at 50 or higher.

you must be honorable (to an extent :P ) in your playing and pking. We prefer mature members, (20+ years) although there is no set age requirement. u also gotta have a good sense of humor, and not be a prick in general.

guild GM: mschoolbus

guild officers (rank 18-19): Ermabwed, sylvester, devani, celticlady, walker66

guild info:

-high lvl members, including some top ranking crafters, potioners, alchemists, manuers, summoners, and fighters. oh..and eh..harvesters :D

-a guild bot is under developement, its use is yet to be determined :)

-approx. 45 members

-members from all over the world..( US, germany, sweden, UK, australia, etc etc)

-we're also named after a kickass band :P

to join, post here and we will interveiw u as soon as we get a chance :)

(or if your really that impatient pm mschoolbus, ermabwed, sylvester, or myself (ghengas) ingame.

Edited by Ghengas

Hey Ghengas, I woulden't mind joining, Seeing as xXx has now changed requirement's to 70/70+ a/d which sucks! I'm these levels in these skills.

Attack:40

Defense:43

Harvesting:38

Alchemy:27

Magic:25

Potion:17

Summoning:13

Manufacturing:12

Crafting:3

If I do get kicked from xXx which I think I might be, Not confirmed yet, Then I would please like to join GWaR as I have alot of friends there. PM me in-game or just reply here. Thanks :D:D:)

Edited by Gryflet

as i am no longer with gwar the descision is not mine, however considering you were booted from ~LE~ in the past i wouldnt count on it.

i will tell them about your post :wub:

as i am no longer with gwar the descision is not mine, however considering you were booted from ~LE~ in the past i wouldnt count on it.

i will tell them about your post :(

Thanks bro :D

Hey Ghengas, I woulden't mind joining, Seeing as xXx has now changed requirement's to 70/70+ a/d which sucks! I'm these levels in these skills.

Attack:40

Defense:43

Harvesting:38

Alchemy:27

Magic:25

Potion:17

Summoning:13

Manufacturing:12

Crafting:3

If I do get kicked from xXx which I think I might be, Not confirmed yet, Then I would please like to join GWaR as I have alot of friends there. PM me in-game or just reply here. Thanks :mace::):wub:

i will tell them about your post :hug:

Thanks for your interest Gryflet, but the answer is No. Ghengas is correct that seeing as you were kicked from ~LE~, http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25656 and other factors we can not accept you into GWaR.

And to anyone else interested in joining GWaR we are still recruiting. High a/d is desireable, but not a requirement. We have several top skill members and welcome those of any chosen profession. We do prefer age to be 18+. Please check our forum and post in the recruitment section if you would like to be interviewed.

Edited by CelticLady