Eternal Lands Official Forums
Bleuren

vanpiranegra

Well this person has stole my things twice when I died now it's time to warn others.

Day 1...

I was fighting gargoyles when I died... I walk back and whitness her get on my bag and take the items, I ask her sevral times if she would return me the items but sat there and ignored me... I told her to keep it since she was going get me mad over about it so I forgot it...

Day 2 (Today)

I was fighting gargoyles, of course she is the only person in the place and I died... I walk back to my bag and of course a couple of my vials I used are there and none of my armour. I go to her asking her to return the items she plays clueless by going yes? no? I asked her to return them she goes yes? She tries to give me stuff from when other people died but I refused. I told her she did the same thing yesterday and responded yes.. after the second time it gets on peoples nerves.

Some of my guildmates agreed with me she is a "Bagjumper" and she has done it to them...

Keep an eye out on your health when she is around.. :D

Edit: Someone died near some goblins and she tried her best to race up to the DB but I got it intime, she tries to hide behind the I don't speak english but I have seen her speak perfect english

Edited by Bleuren

She loves to walk around in the Northern Nordcarn cave, following around people that have low HPs... watching...waiting for them to die so she can bagjump... And it's very obvious! She also says weird random foreign words such as "hkhk." :)

She loves to walk around in the Northern Nordcarn cave, following around people that have low HPs... watching...waiting for them to die so she can bagjump... And it's very obvious! She also says weird random foreign words such as "hkhk." :confused:

Hell, I followed her when she had low HP she logged out.... :blink:

umm i was also training gargs, and she took my stuff. i think she is portugese(sp?) but i came back she gave me my stuff and game me 1k gold and called me beutifull lol. i didnt understand most of what she said but we became pals :pirate:, you just gotta be nice to her

she responds yes becuase she doesnt understand...

I've seen her speak and as far as I know that was brazilian (I'm spanish and what she speaks it's definitely NOT spanish lol)

I've seen her speak and as far as I know that was brazilian (I'm spanish and what she speaks it's definitely NOT spanish lol)

lol its not brazilian is pourtugese, thats what they speak in brazil :>

I know, Euric, but there's something called dialects :)

Edit: Someone died near some goblins and she tried her best to race up to the DB but I got it intime, she tries to hide behind the I don't speak english but I have seen her speak perfect english

Sorry, but I honestly doubt that... you must have made some confusion... she's portuguese (or brazilian, I'm not sure...) and can't even speak portuguese properly. And from what I've seen, she can't really speak english...

I know, Euric, but there's something called dialects :)

There's no "brazilian" dialect... We speak portuguese. Anyway, you may call it "brazilian portuguese".

There's no "brazilian" dialect... We speak portuguese. Anyway, you may call it "brazilian portuguese".

There are in fact several brazilian dialects.

From wikipedia:

The Portuguese dialects are variants of the Portuguese language that are shared by a substantial number of speakers over several generations, but are not sufficiently distinct from the official norms to be considered a separate language.

And still from wikipedia the list of brazilian dialects:

1. Caipira: São Paulo state (countryside), some cities in Minas Gerais and Mato Grosso do Sul.

2. Cearense: Ceará

3. Baiano: Bahia

4. Fluminense: States of Rio de Janeiro (excluding Rio de Janeiro city) and Espírito Santo

5. Gaúcho: Rio Grande do Sul (Pelotas has a particular way of speaking, that is much cooler than anything from Porto Alegre :D)

6. Mineiro: Minas Gerais

7. Nordestino: Northern States

8. Paulistano: City of São Paulo

9. Sertanejo: States of Goias and Mato Grosso

10. Nortista: Amazon Based States

11. Sulista: Santa Catarina and Paraná States

There are several other dialects in Portugal, Cabo Verde, etc. But i think i proved my point. :)

Yes, but my point is proved that way too: I never said that what's spoken in brazil is not portuguese, but it's not exactly like the one that's spoken in portugal. it's like spain and some south american countries: the language spoken in both places is spanish, but vocabulary, dialects... ain't the same :)

Edited by Draym

Its the same with every widely spoken language, mate. English has also many dialects, etc, based on regional differences, etc.

Back to the topic, i tried to talk in portuguese and english with vanpiranegra several times, and no she doesnt speak properly either. Even her name is a spelling mistake.

But this dont absolve her sins.

She speaks perfect english, she was talking to me in english. I asked for my things back very nice she drops someone elses stuff.... so I was getting irritated she was giving me stuff that wasn't mine and then she started going hahaha witch got me mad. :evilgrin: so I don't know if it's possible to be nice to her.