Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

manu and summoning cape

Ok well we all know these two capes aren't in the game well summoning cape could be orange and make it so all ur summons lose ONE life every 20 seconds instead of TWO and manu cape could be black (haven't thought of wut it can do yet) well actually I gave it thought but haven't come up with anything

I like the summon cape idea though orange is a .. color, I just dont like it just leave it to that :D

About Manu well perhaps u can carry more leather gloves they become stackable :) may just as well do that with all weapons then.

Making items stackable would make it sooo easy to level from when you got the cap onwards, how about something like, not needing a needle or hammer or any tools when the cape is on or something

HAHA instant warping tools right to ur hands :shock: :lol:

I like the summon cape idea though orange is a .. color, I just dont like it just leave it to that :)

Ok how about red then? ya orange is a little out of place just coming up with a color and forgot about red

Hmmm, summoning god aint the only evil one, i think whoever picks the colours just flips a coin

I'd like to have a black cape in the game :twisted: Selain is not the only evil aligned (evil neutral IIRC), but personally I'd just like to see more dark (evil) gear be it cape/weapon/armor in the game. And summoning.. well you might as well mix colors, but IMHO the color should fit (or at least try to) to the bonus it gives. I must admit black doesn't really fit summoning animals that well, but as I said... perhaps a two-colored cape of some sort? To look like the skin of a Tiger Salamander for example (only an example!)

if you look at, i think items1-6.bmp there are pictures of several different coloured capes, take a look at them, i like the dark blue :)

Black would be a good cool for manu cape. Maybe let the cape lower the amount of leather needed to make things by 1. This doesnt sound very good but in the long run it would save u alot of cash.

*looking up to see which cape we're talking about*

Hmmm...manu. I want that one. Please pick a color that goes with brown and green. I mean, I tried the blue one, but it's f**ing ugly! :lol:

hmm.. yeah... black might really fit manu... but then... I'll have to lvl-up manu to be able to wear that cape!! :) not for the manu-skill bur fot the cape! *g*

As for the manu cape itself... there should be a better bonus and above all a realistic one, other than giving you the ability to use 1 leather instead of 2, how would the cape do that? :?