Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Draym

There is no fork...

Hello everyone. First of all I'll make clear that yes, I used the search function first, and with many different combinations of words, and found nothing, so if this has been already suggested, please don't hurt me... :icon13:

I was just thinking about cloaks, perks and stuff... trying to take a non-cloak perk along with a new cloak, and just read the invasions thing scarr posted, so I came up with that idea: why not making a cloak of There is no fork? I think that, that way, pvp fighters would have a chance of having that perk temporarily, and to get it they would have to renounce to all other fighting cloaks (mirror skin, body piercing...), just to get rid of the def penalty, and of course, it can always break. Tell me what you think about this, I think it's nice indeed.

PS: of course... if someone has the negative perk "I can't dance", the cloak couldn't be equipped.

A cloak which gives "there is no fork" perk is a nice idea indeed. However i would not call it "cloak of there is no fork"...

PS: of course... if someone has the negative perk "I can't dance", the cloak couldn't be equipped.

Why not? It could eliminate the effect of ICD perk which would be good :icon13:

If powerhungry can be (with ps cape), why shouldn't be ICD?

Because powersaving keeps you from losing food points, but you'll still get 3 points away per minute even if you wear the cloak... so the negative perk is never totally nullified.

if you have the cloak on and not researching anything blah blah, no food is lost at all even with powerhungry.

I know Atlantis. But I mean, if you need to have food consumed for regen/research, even with the cloak on, 3 food will be taken anyway.

Anyway, let's better avoid offtopicking :icon13: I would like to see the yes or no on this