Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
midevilconevi17

The War Of the Mods II: Mid's farwell Sequel

**Warning: Some Readers with a IQ average over shwifty-five, May have difficulty Understanding some Sentences. Also, Likeness to moderators actual behavoir is just a obsquerd refernece of the dim-witted conevil mind, if you take this seriously you really arent to bright. Please exuse conevils Mispells,Horrible usage of grammer, Unlogical Explanations, Senceless Insanity, Temporary Unmedicated Sugar rush insadents, and Any Other forms Of Conevlness-s For he is a moron, Thank you for your time**

_________________________________________________________________________________

rofl I put a warning on it! Figuredd I shud...

Anyway where did we leave off oh yeah..

---

LV: Omg what could it possibly be now?

mid: its...its...

LV: What, What could possibly be out here in the middle of freging no where on a desolated island in el that NO ONE CAN GAIN ACCSESS TO

Mid: MUNCHY!!!!

LV: you have to be kidding me..

Mid: omfzthg! Its Munchy, My hero! He will save of us, Munchy, Do you still have your Propeller tail powers or did you lose them in the everlasting war against The Ebual Killer Wabait of Nevnca??

Munchy[Thebeaver]: ........

LV: Ok first of all What the hell dose omfzthg stand for?

Mid: Oh my Frooging Zingbomb tootsieroll hellatious god, of course, what are you a nub everyone knows what that stands for get with the times.

Lv: .... Second, Its a BEAVER beavers do not fly, and even if they did we cant fit on him you idiot

Mid: he has the ability to grow 12x his normal size, and breath fire, Annddddddddd He Can talk, isnt that right munchy

Munchy: *begins to nibble on Lvs boot*

mid: Bad Munchy! That isnt for munching, It taste like Sushi anyway you know, and you hate sushi

Munchy: Bleh fine i can talk, but what the hell are you talking about, i am only the leader of the beavers, because i can talk, I CANT FLY YOU JACKASS

Mid: Well of course you cant if your going to be all negative about it,Just say , You think you can, you think you can, and I bet you'll fly

Munchy: Why the hell did i get stuck with this moron...

LV: amen to that...

back @ Teh bawwel!: ......

Tanyia's Journul, Day 172:

Well, its become obvious, that they all left and forgot me here in this bawwel, Im running Low on fruit.... They better come back soon, oh well at least i have the rat family to keep me company While i wait, plus Tv.... I havent seen the sun in soo long, But im not the only one, poor piper, Still nailed to that tree, he died of starvation,I tried to go out there and help him, but someone thought it would be a good idea to leave aisy's hammer untop of my bawwels lid, wich is another reason why i cant get out of here (Shakes bawwel back and fourth).

----

TO BE CONTINUED, and by to be continued i dont mean to be continued days,or weeks from now, i mean to be continued tommrow, Or later tonight i cant finish typing dis atm, I gotta Go do some stuff In rl/el, So ill b back to finish it later so no commets yet please, thanks..

-Mid

Ok i didt say that, and I only said one cuss word, i didnt cuss you out, And Well You were intruding on someone elses story, and i have the hole thing written i just gotta type it, so get off of my case ok? And I reapet i didnt spam you, You were being non-cooperative, and please be a normal person and dont make a incadent out of this ok, your over re-acting besides i was being sarchastic -_-...

omg stop putting words in my mouth, I never said any of that wtf dude, I said, Fight me, you win, i dont care, i win, You Delte your post :confused: your messing with art lmao! annnnddd i never said nutin bout no mods now stop being a truble maker..

-Mid

Edited by midevilconevi17

Whatever man, I am nice to everyone I meet, and I tell you I said something to the post with a little funny on it, but that wasn't sarcasm go ahead and finish your story I am not reading no more of it and you are going to be on ignore for that PK comment.

Ok I will post exact logs..

PM to Midevilconevi17: I added onto your storyt]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: huh?]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: Oh the forums]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: =o]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: =D]

Welcome to the Mynadar, Valley of the Dwarves!

[PM from Midevilconevi17: Bad Bleuren!]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: rofl]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: I command that you delete your post!! Gahhrr!]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: >.<]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: Read it]

You do not have enough room in your inventory

[PM from Midevilconevi17: Did]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: Delete it]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: :D Never]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: My story, not yours :(]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: I did an add on...]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: i didnt say you could and its going to mess up how its SPOSED to come out i already wrote the entire story you jackass]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: i just have to type it!!!!]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: SO NO!]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: Heheeh..... It's still there :D]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: Grrrrr]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: delete it please, your messing with MY STORY ok]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: oh well...]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: Some cash might make it go away :confused:]

You entered the Mage's Convent and magically everything seems to be way larger than outside.

You entered private area of the building.

[PM from Midevilconevi17: besides you do not Self-Empower yourself in this type of story!]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: The forum didn't say not allowed to type in mids story..]

As You grab the book, bookcase slides open and You enter the passage behind.

[PM from Midevilconevi17: How Bout this, Either you delete the post, or Mid Gos and Puts you on MY guilds pk list, Andddd Gets a Mod to delete the post for me]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: So be it.]

You step outside into the cool, fresh air.

[PM to Midevilconevi17: So What mod you getting :icon13:]

As you push the skull a hole widens up amoung the rocks and you see a ladder. You sweep the cobwebs aside and climb down.

[PM from Midevilconevi17: ....]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: DELETE IT NOW]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: Muhahaha]

You advanced to level 19 of attack!

[PM from Midevilconevi17: Thats it grrrrr!|]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: man you are a asshole i said directly PLEASE NO COMMETS]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: F*** YOU]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: Say another cuss word..]

Not here! (can't attack players in non combat maps)

[PM from Midevilconevi17: Yes i did!]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: Your being mean :( :(]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: I hate Non-cooperative people..]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: I don't respond to f u....]

You advanced to level 21 of defense!

[PM from Midevilconevi17: How bout..... F u....plweaze *puppy eyes* ^-^]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: -_-]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: Well I will delete it but I am not going to be pretty about it]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: ok thank you..]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: Happy with my new post?]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: I added more :D]

You failed to flee.

Vraal: Hello d^_^b

Your overall level is now 21! You can go to the Wraith, and trade your additional pickpoints for attributes, nexuses and some perks.

Bleuren: Hi :D

Vraal: good training spot and thread spot

Bleuren: heheh

Your Iron Helm has been destroyed

[PM from Midevilconevi17: ...]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: man you really are annoying as hell.]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: And your not?]

You see: Bleuren

[PM from Midevilconevi17: Look YOU]

[reb @ 4]: what happened to elf_god?

[PM from Midevilconevi17: Came in and intruded on MY orignal story, When i asked Polietly for no one to commet yet, And YOU didnt ask if i watned it]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: Don't make me post loggs..]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: and it was sensless meaningless spam, That made no udder sence, Then You are Un-cooperative about it, and think you have soomthing to prove]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: by posting stuff on there Ok dude]

[PM from Midevilconevi17: so calm down and just leave it a that jeeez.]

[PM to Midevilconevi17: Don't pm me no more.]

Edited by Bleuren

You know what, Who Cares??, I dont, I dont care what you or anyone else thinks anymore, im tired of caring im tired of trying to explain things to people, and btw nice edit of our chat logs i could post the real one, but I just dont give anymore, You can all, Right your Own damn story, Lead your own damn guild, Get your own damn freinds, Stop borrowing money from me, stop asking me for stuff, and generally leave me the hell alone because im bout sick of dealing with this !!!! on a regular basis, its Called Mid's farwell Sequel for a reason, Soon im outta here, and you can hate me all you want, I have my own issues to deal with O K. and you can think what you want, and say what you want cuz I just dont care!!! Not anymore time to drop the bomb ok...

And ok, You know..... Im Tired of living thees lies............ Look, This is the straw the broke the camels back... I give up ya know, i just do... i give up on el,....on humanity...on my depression, and everything i just give up forget it, im tired of pretending to be some person im not

omg are you kidding me grrrrr, I wasnt TALKING TO YOU I WAS TALKING TO EL, EDK, MY FREINDS EVERYONE I WASNT TALKING TO YOU jeeez, I dont no what the frik your talking about anymore I wasnt saying YOU ask for stuff OK, i was saying some of my arragont freinds do, OK, and THIS ISNT ABOUT YOU, so bud out of it gahrrr!

And BTW buddy, YOu were on my last nerve the second you pmed me, You dont know the crap i deal with OK, I have enough crap on my plate as it is, and None of this regards you anymore...

Kind of looks like you tried to get a reaction out of him Bleu. IF he doesn't want people adding on to his story, and the moderators aren't killing him over copywrite infrigement, or whatever, then let him have his story.

Yes, I mis read the bottom part but it's fine now I am not talking to him no more the only reson I posted loggs was to prove I wasn't lieng :confused: