Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bleuren

Trade And Storage bug

Ok I have 2 bugs or might be bugs.

one is when you when someone is trading you and you have the 's' by all of them for the storage and then you click accept and then it says "error so and so has no room for these items" (It doesn't put everything in the storage)

Also when trading I think the bottom row or some of them your right click the item to see what it is it doesn't do anything, I don't know if these a real bugs but I think it's good enough to notify someone about it.

Bleuren

the first one is some what common for some reason, what works for me is to accept then unclick and re click so you take off the S then re apply it and usually works... sometimes i would have to close storage window and retry

Yeah it was odly wierd, I am trading someone something in huge amounts of a certain thing and then it tells me that they don't have enough room when they click the 's' so I do the re put on the s thing and sometimes it works, I still don't know how to fully avoid it

to look at the items in the way bottom windows in the trade box you have to click near the top if you click in the middle or the bottom it doesent do anything for some reason

Yeah it was odly wierd, I am trading someone something in huge amounts of a certain thing and then it tells me that they don't have enough room when they click the 's' so I do the re put on the s thing and sometimes it works, I still don't know how to fully avoid it
I do. don't click so fast.

once ready, click your accept button. wait for them to do the same. then you can click your own again. jumping from red to green causes it to ignore the 's', in my experience