Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeLouka

About monsters and their drops

Guest DeLouka

Yes I'm a total very new n00b, and I can't even beat a deer, but I'm wondering if monsters can have like random drops? Higher level monsters that is.

For example do chims drop different kinds of stuff? Like a 20% drop rate of coins, 2% drop rate of some essences, 0.02 drop rate of an uhm dunno what's a really expensive item lol... that's why i'm a noob

Thanks for enlightening me in the el combat world :)

Edit: more info for louka? :devlish:

Are there any places where u can find targets to train on within 5 miles of the last creature u killed? So u can actually have some fun instead of running after non existing training objects?

Edited by DeLouka

monsters drop money and some of them drop essences, with luck u can also get a rare item... so yes to all the first questions.

art about the non existing training objects i don't get it lol

Guest DeLouka

Hi cyprom I'm from belgium too lol :devlish:...

But apart from that I mean, are there any places where there's like many monsters together, so u dont have to run around like madman instead of hitting creatures?

there are monster spawns so figure out where a monster spawns and you wont have to run around looking for it

theres cave with 4or5 rats if ur new, it is small so u dont have to run crazy, it is in Portland. I also need a good spot to train w/o running crazy im 19att n 20def. :devlish: