Eternal Lands Official Forums

Same rate than a enriched ess but u can make moldable stuff with them... Like now you dont need to make 20k srs to get a extra mana... well u dont need to make 20k iron swords... u need to make 20k iron bars and then a iron sword with the especial bar... just an idea... i hope this goes better than my last idea...

I did a search in old post... didnt find anything about this... so... if i didnt find THE post... im sorry...

I think the point of having modable weapons is the fact that they are rare. Even if the bars are modable at the same rate as the weapons, we're going to have a LOT more modable bars floating around and a lot more modable weapons... which means more enchanted weapons. I would prefer to see more people making weapons and getting modables (taking advantage of perks if you choose to) than finding alternative ways about it.

Modable weapons are for enchanted weapons. If you don't want to manufacture one, then buy one. There are already too many around.

Edited by Kirianthis

I think the point of having modable weapons is the fact that they are rare. Even if the bars are modable at the same rate as the weapons, we're going to have a LOT more modable bars floating around and a lot more modable weapons... which means more enchanted weapons. I would prefer to see more people making weapons and getting modables (taking advantage of perks if you choose to) than finding alternative ways about it.

Modable weapons are for enchanted weapons. If you don't want to manufacture one, then buy one. There are already too many around.

The other day was a day with no knowedge needit... and i enter jc3 the HOLE day trying to buy 1 so a friend make me 1... was imposible to find a seller... well he wasnt able to make them bc the swords werent in the manu wind... but i never saw 1 in channel 3.... If u can tell me WHO OR WHERE are the modables swords will be nice... and then maybe to be able to make a moldable sword u need a big big manu lvl... maybe more than u need to make the magic sword... im saing that will be 1 a new item in market to sell and buy... will be expensive bc it will be rare... new ways to make economy funnyer again... and a new way to make rare items....

Edited by mauriciom

Actually, I was thinking of enriched bars, but not for weapons.

If we implement them, they might be used for some special armors and magic artefacts.

Actually, I was thinking of enriched bars, but not for weapons.

If we implement them, they might be used for some special armors and magic artefacts.

I like more ur idea... thats why u are "the god"

Being a top manuer, I was first liking the idea to make magic weapons with the bars, but after thinking about it more... I agree that new armors or artifacts would be much more appealing.

It really is hard to obtain modable swords via market or long manu sessions - and even when you get one, the value isn't worth much as there are many magics around now. New items would make enriched bars exciting!

Enriched bars are a good idea, something I have thought about as well. Saves adding new ore into the world, gives new metals that are genuninely rare (any minable metal is inevitably plentiful).

Imagine how much rarer steel and titanium items would be if steel was the enriched form of iron (believable in a medieval setting), and titanium that of silver say (back to the titanium-is-really-mithril notion).

I like the idea, and, yes, even used to make moldable weapons.

Because i dont expect that ppl will make moldable weapons by mass producing weapons AND mass producing bars.

So, thumbs up for this idea, i like it :D

Piper

Indeed, there are enough magic weapons out there already, some new magic armors or stuff the sort would be better for a change :D And btw, I made a modable iron sword the other day, but it won't appear in the manu window (as mauriciom said)... so how are we supposed to make magic swords out of them? maybe it has to be fixed.

so how are we supposed to make magic swords out of them? maybe it has to be fixed.

Ent has already stated elsewhere on the forums that he knows of the bug and it will be fixed on the next server update.

Good Idea :hehe:

Here is an idea too. You could use them as alternate to iron/steel/ti bars. Say 1 enriched bar would = 10 or more regular bars in a forumla.

And efe would be 10 fe in formula? :D

Just doesn't sound good....

Now that u bring this up it doesn't sound good. :omg: because to make an efe=1enrichment stone and 100 fe's.

thanks for pointing that out