Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Knightbane

A Few Simple Questions

Hey all. I have a few questions for you, and I hope that you can help.

-Are you able to store items somewhere other than your inventory?

-Is there a general store that will buy most items?

-Are there any recommended guides that perhaps explain these questions and more that you could tell me about?

The thing is, I have heard that these things do exist, but I have not had one person be generous enough to take the time and point them out to me. I want to improve in-game, but am sorta at a loss on how to do so. :lol: Thanks to all who can help.

~Exit Light, Enter Night

Ok, here goes.

First, go to the guild list on the home page of EL's website and then go to the url address of the guild Eternal Guardians. There is a wonderful set of manuals made by Alastria. I use them all the time, they are a huge help.

Second, there are at least 3 storage places:

Valley of the Dwarves (I have not found that one yet)

Desert Pines (Immediately south of the K where it says Kamara Desert on the map)

Portland City (to the right of Dolphin Statue)

There's a general store in Grahms village. THere are more, but use the above mentioned manuals to find them, she has maps too! :)

Hey all. I have a few questions for you, and I hope that you can help.

-Are you able to store items somewhere other than your inventory?

-Is there a general store that will buy most items?

-Are there any recommended guides that perhaps explain these questions and more that you could tell me about?

The thing is, I have heard that these things do exist, but I have not had one person be generous enough to take the time and point them out to me. I want to improve in-game, but am sorta at a loss on how to do so. :lol: Thanks to all who can help.

~Exit Light, Enter Night

-The storage in VOTD is just east of the entrance to the "city" part of the map. Go south from the dock to the ruined walls and go in, then east. The big pile of people will mark the storage spot. Its an NPC, not a store.

-the General Store will buy some items, but most items are store specific, like meat, which is only sellable to taverns (store wise)

-eternal-lands.net has some tips, as well as Alastria's site, which I've bookmarked (but not on this comp...just look up the username Alastria on these boards to get her URL)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this