Eternal Lands Official Forums
max12

public apology to Xanter

dude wtf..y u apoligize..who cares u return the db

Probably because he realises he made a mistake, and where not intentional it got him added to FUBR (and for some reason L&O's) PK list.

Now to sumise the situ, Xanter killed somone, and left part or all of the death bag,

Max acting with the best of intents as the policy of his guild is to return death bags did so.

Hence upsetting Xanter by returning the bag to an enemy.

Max is young, and wasnt aware that in PK the rules of deathbags are somewhat different.

So why not cut the guy a little slack eh? If we start crucifying everyone that makes a single mistake then we'll have to make a 3rd continent for all the crosses.

if xanter left the db i dont' see where's the problem

I would guess that he didn't "leave" the death bag, but he was fighting someone else or something, and was unable to get to the death bag. Even still...nothing wrong with that imo, pk is pk

Xanter didn't leave the deathbag, he was fighting two people and Max jumped on the bag. Then took it outside and returned it to the owner, which is not cool, i should know, I got crucified for doing the same thing for my own guildie once.

*edit* He made L&O's pk list because it was a *CO* deathbag, and frankly, we just got fed up with Max always interferring in pk. If L&O wants to remove him from the list it's up to them, I no longer care.

Edited by LadyWolf

when i was in ace a similar thing happened involving scarr ssjgohan and a guildie of mine apparently scarr died and somehoiw my guildy ended up with the bag after ssjgohan had it i don't know how it all went down all i know is i returned scarr his items and gave ssjgohan an exact duplicate of what was in the bag to apease him and scarr. also happened recently with fubr v and ~x-- me and zoin were fighting donpedro and he killed zoin ( lol bet ya didn't see that comin )and kurrin from ~x-- grabbed the bag before i could and gave it to don, ~x-- supposedly being neutral replaced zoins stuff to him to keep the peace. i am not sayin max should do this all i am saying is i am well aware that mistakes happen and i know that max is young but max has also spent sometime in kf and has seen the way things happen but it is possible i guess he didn't know or didn't think about it so in that respect apology accepted but i would reccomend from now on not meddling in fights in the future. you did a good thing returning a db but db's in pk areas are a little different than db's you find elsewhere especially when you see the person die during a fight.

I see it this way: if you kill someone, you should get to keep the prize of the dead. You earned that bag (lol... donpedro vs zoin... rofl! i killed zoin so easily so him against donpedro must have been 1 hit k.o). Noone should touch that bag unless you are giving them the rest of the contents (like when i killed zoin. he att me last week infront of darklegacy only for dl to kill me... he knew he didnt stand a chance alone. and yeah, zoin is no longer -X~~. so considering i lost a rost, i saw him in kf and killed him. i couldnt carry everything, so i just took the mirror, steelchain, tit long, sr and br... gave my friend the rest. I was even a nice pker and pmd zoin about why i att him, not rubbing it in, just letting him know why i killed him. What was even nicer is that i gave him back his training gear of chain, pants and sword just to let him know i wouldnt att him again unless needed. Point is... a db from a pk shouldnt be touched except by its new owner or anyone who has permission to touch it).

A db found by a fatality outside of pk, however, should be posted on channels to find its rightful owner.

-X~~

its not a mistake, there r no rules in PK

only honor and no honor

I still don't see why there's even honor in pk. Normally, in a figh you do everything to win. There's no cheating. There's a winner and a loser.

its not a mistake, there r no rules in PK

only honor and no honor

I still don't see why there's even honor in pk. Normally, in a figh you do everything to win. There's no cheating. There's a winner and a loser.

Agreed.

But there is nothing worse than fighting 2on1 and then killing one person only too have a complete n00b jump on the bag, happened to me many many times befor, still one of the things I hate most.

fIRST of all nahtepa u always kill me when my p/c is is not even in 20's yet.So don't think u are all big and bad u noob ;)

Edited by zoin