Eternal Lands Official Forums
TriMoon

empty borders around NPC's

Seeing how crowded NPC's get (storages especialy), and resources also btw...

It think it would be best to have a radius around them where players cant get to, this will insure accesibility for every player.

Ofcourse accompanied with a larger area from which you can access these... (NPC's and resources)

Seeing how crowded NPC's get (storages especialy), and resources also btw...

It think it would be best to have a radius around them where players cant get to, this will insure accesibility for every player.

Ofcourse accompanied with a larger area from which you can access these... (NPC's and resources)

Alt + S

you also can remove the healthbars and names, makes for a lot less clutter in crowded areas.

Check your help window ( ? icon) for a list of commands.

Ok i just tried the ALT+S, but thats only making me sit/stand not very helpfull with my topic...

Sure for others, but i already sit down at those moments and places...

you also can remove the healthbars and names, makes for a lot less clutter in crowded areas.

Check your help window ( ? icon) for a list of commands.

Healthbars and names makes the game-feel more alive, i dont think any mmorpg player likes to walk in a world where you dont see names.

Healthbars...hmm perhaps that can be tweaked so you only see your own and the current target if its a monster...

Anyway this (topic) is a problem i see and notice in a lot of mmorpgs, some have but most have not fixed this issue the way i explained...

And on the ones that did, the overall irritation is less for players...

May I suggest playing the game for 1 month. Learning how THIS game works. Making suggestions after 1-2 days of play without understanding the mechanics is like walking into a kitchen and adding ingredients to the pot without knowing what is cooking.

I appreciate your enthusiasm. But a knowledge basis of the game would be much more useful to your posts.