Eternal Lands Official Forums
Enyo

Corpis PK me on peace day

If bots are not affected by random days, that means for example that Vendor won't lose his armor/MM cape on an acid rain day?

That is correct

There are some random days that affect bots, like Green Day and Ants is not a good combination!

There are some random days that affect bots, like Green Day and Ants is not a good combination!

That's there bag jumping day then!! :P

If it's private, it should be locked to all outsiders, if it's accessable to all it should abide by the rules for all maps, a peace day is a peace day to all ( only mother nature is allowed to clonk, hehehe), lock the map to outsiders or abide by the rules for everyone else.

If it's private, it should be locked to all outsiders, if it's accessable to all it should abide by the rules for all maps, a peace day is a peace day to all ( only mother nature is allowed to clonk, hehehe), lock the map to outsiders or abide by the rules for everyone else.

did u read this thread at all? it's not that random day don't apply on private maps - it's that they don't apply for bots :D

Thanks Piper but I never knew they we didn't have a right to visit private maps. It doesn't say that anywhere in the rules but hey we learn something new every day. I've been playing for 15 months and not once have I heard this "rule" before now. I think this should be listed somewhere in the rules that players do not have the right to visit guild maps.

Common sense told me that probably Corpis attacked because it was on a private map but I wasn't certain. I posted this thread because first of all, it was kinda funny and second of all I really thought there was a problem that the bot attacked me on peace day but wasn't sure or not and wanted to know 100%. Finally, I really didn't know we didn't have the right to enter, explore or visit private maps. I didn't have a clue.

LOL... if you assume you have the right to enter private property just because it is "Peace Day" then obviously Corpus decided (in a very limited "Bot" way) that he had the equal right to ignore Peace Day and feed you your entrails.

I guess if it was Peace day and you came on MY property uninvited, I might be less than peaceful also.

You don't even have the excuse that you didn't know it was a *CO* privat map, as you have mentioned it several times.

I guess you got what you asked for - next time PM someone from *CO* and see if it is OK to visit.

Stewbaby

Edited by stewbaby

Thanks Piper but I never knew they we didn't have a right to visit private maps. It doesn't say that anywhere in the rules but hey we learn something new every day. I've been playing for 15 months and not once have I heard this "rule" before now. I think this should be listed somewhere in the rules that players do not have the right to visit guild maps.

Common sense told me that probably Corpis attacked because it was on a private map but I wasn't certain. I posted this thread because first of all, it was kinda funny and second of all I really thought there was a problem that the bot attacked me on peace day but wasn't sure or not and wanted to know 100%. Finally, I really didn't know we didn't have the right to enter, explore or visit private maps. I didn't have a clue.

LOL... if you assume you have the right to enter private property just because it is "Peace Day" then obviously Corpus decided (in a very limited "Bot" way) that he had the equal right to ignore Peace Day and feed you your entrails.

I guess if it was Peace day and you came on MY property uninvited, I might be less than peaceful also.

You don't even have the excuse that you didn't know it was a *CO* privat map, as you have mentioned it several times.

I guess you got what you asked for - next time PM someone from *CO* and see if it is OK to visit.

Stewbaby

That whole post was done in humour not as a complaint and lots have tried to get past Corpus so please don't make it sound like I committed a crime. Its always been kinda a game. I just thought it was funny to be pk on peace day plus I was curious even though sorta knew why.. :) It was just something fun to post about and nothing more but the whole thread was blown way out of proportion.