Eternal Lands Official Forums
diablox

LCS guild.

Rofl. It seems s/he got what s/he whished for. Beeing on outlaws.

Yeah, she tried very hard, now she can enjoy her few moments of fame (or infame) at outlaw foruns. Btw, she does that because she cant get any atencion otherwise.

this sounds specially funny when said by someone like you :)

btw, wanna flame? go here: http://www.slashdot.org ;)

Edited by Ornitorrinco

I think it'll be quite refreshing to see this new influx of these types of guilds.

It'll give the 'lawful good' guilds a job to do rather then walking around with nothing to do. (No offence intended)

Rofl. It seems s/he got what s/he whished for. Beeing on outlaws.

Yeah, she tried very hard, now she can enjoy her few moments of fame (or infame) at outlaw foruns. Btw, she does that because she cant get any atencion otherwise.

this sounds specially funny when said by someone like you :)

btw, wanna flame? go here: http://www.slashdot.org ;)

Its not flame, its just the truth.

Btw, you are on most of time, probably more than me, instead of building a good and well leveled char you just jump in the easy way of scamming and bagjumping to stay on the spotlight (should i post the numerous chatlogs when you said it was really your intencion of being in the outlaw section?).

You also spam the forums in your seek for glory.

And yes, i read Slashdot 2 hours per day on average (guess i would be more pr0 if i train in EL for that hours, but hey slashodot is fun) so i am pretty addicted. But i am not a troll, either.

Another one bites the trust.

Yeah, it sucks to see someone that is capable of being a nice guy/girl and then they go join some n00b scamming guild, oh well, their loss.

If it makes you feel better..I bagjumped one of those LCS losers when 3 of them were fighting ogres.

They got a taste of their own medicine. ( I was fighting ogres myself at that time..don't think I was there just to jump them ;D )

Oh dont apologise for being there...if I had of seen em i would have called whole guild to come and heal ogre :icon13::ph34r: then take all their bags.... They have forfeited their right to being treated honorably... I say do whatever you can to make them regret their choices..

Consider it a challenge to get their stuff... :hehe: