Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
razshady

Items dissapearing.

hi, Whilst i was walking down to the docks in isla prima, i noticed my chainmail, sword and shield weren't showing properly. I check my inventory to see what had happened and had realised all my items had dissapeared for no reason! I lost my chainmail, 5 body rest. potions, a steel long sword, at least 40k and a steel shield. Is there any way i can get these items back.

Thanks

erm.. as i said i was walking with them and they visibly disappeared (because i was wearing them). so i checked my inventory to put them back on, when i realised that everything was gone.

Is there anyway i can get that stuff back? the shield and chainmail weren't mine and i need to give them back.

omfg! it's just happened again, walking back from the docks then bang my chainmail and leather gloves dissapear.... is it just me or what? Please fix this bug it's wasting me valuble time and money. thanks

If it happens again, make a screenshot when your gear doesn't show 'properly'. Maybe entropy can figure out what is wrong then.....

This is a very odd bug, since even if the items just dissapear, the worn items will still show, unless the bug calls the function: unwear_item()

Thalos can be trusted on this matter ^.^ I did see him lag out a couple of days ago... Maybe someting wrong with sent packages or something? *Justr trying to help*

Thank you geelef, as for trying to con Ent, bah! i have better things to do with my time then to try and con my way into getting items. i just find it a bitch to have to continue buying them and losing them.

Thalos, so far only you and someone else complained about that bug, and I really can't see how that can happen... But I'll look into the code more...