Eternal Lands Official Forums
eagleprince

Is there any protocol in KF?

everything they all said. btw, everyone knows your lieing about your big brother who aparantly is going to kill scar...

No my big brother is going to kill Scarr..oh wait, I'm the oldest..maybe it was my little brother's cat..yea, that's it...

This is a rediculous post. I have seen eagleprince pop in KF.. actually, iirc correctly, him and a few other of his n00b companions were playing the 10 second n00b game (you all know that game, sign hopping in and out of KF, not only annoying but tends to cause lag.) I think I have actually attacked him during one of these sign hopping games. (I don't hate n00bs, but I hate sign hoppers. If you are gonna venture into KF then do it, don't sign hop. Normally if you just walk in you have a better chance of surviving than if you ANNOY everyone first.)

If this had been a case of attacking while training, I could see posting here as a warning. But you went into KF, were not training, were standing there trying to socialize, got pk'd. Stop whining!! I have said this time and time again. CARRY DISS RINGS!! It doesn't matter what your a/d/p/c is or your opponents, if you have the skills you can diss from anyone if attacked. (Believe me, I have gotten away from the best of them, ask TooMass and Matess :evilgrin:)

Scarr...be afraid..his imaginary big brother is coming to get you..run and hide and shake in fear!!! :devlish:

I think Eagle is referring to your forum rank of cyclops, Grae.

Ah... I never look at that thing and forgot it was there. That makes sense now. Thanks

if you had #beam me typed, how where you talking to Don? :huh:

Seriously tho, you had a big red warning before entering the PK map. People PK you because that is the purpose of the map. Of course not everyone attacks naked players, but dont expect someone to warn you before he attacks you.

Scarr: I am gonna attack!!

:Scarr takes a big swing to hit... air

Ok. maybe I should clarify that. The incident when I had #beam me typed was the earlier ocassion I was talking about, when I lost a lot of stuff, not the scarr affair. Just in case anyone thinks I made up the bit about talking to DP, feel free to ask zorro (I think that was his name), don or even scarr himself,. It was on local chat.

LadyWolf, I have no issue with anyone here, not even scarr. I was the first to admit that he did nothing illegal.

Probably like everyone else, I found out about the #beam me thing not working by experience. As to why you accuse me of being a smart alec... I can't imagine what I have done/said to make you reach such a conclusion. You will notice from the topic, that I was wondering if there was a code of conduct in PK maps. In fact I was quite surprised to notice that all the people I saw were training peacefully. In fact, as scarr himself may remember, I commented on this before being attacked.

However, I went into a PK map and got PK'd. I took responsibility for that on the chin, so there's no need for you oldbies to rub it in! :D

As for SMooMs, I have no idea who he is, and I was just commenting on Dushan's signature.

BTW, by my definition, I am NOT a noob. and even if I was, is that a crime nowadays? Are you superior to others simply because you started playing EL when it started? Thankfully, not all the more experienced players I've met have this attitude.

As for my brother, we call him Robin, and he wears a hood!

Edited by EaglePrince

RobinHood? Isn't that a bot? Or SirRobin?

1: Smart alec was in reference to your comments to ghrae about his forum rank and wearing glasses.

2: IF you had a brother that was strong enough to kill Scarr you would name his name, so quit the scare tactics, not amusing.

3: You ARE a n00b/newb. You are very new to the game (makes you a newb). You have done very n00bish things (sign hopping, crying about being pk'd etc.)

4: DonPedro and Zorro are in my guild ( yes Don is a great guy and damn good fighter, but stop throwing his name around, it's not impressing us.)

5: I am sure that IF you had come in with your training partner you would have still been pk'd by someone there, just because that is the purpose of the maps. Go to one of the many new arenas to train if you are lower lvl'd, NOT KF where most of the higher lvl fighters (and some of us persistent mid-lvlers) frequent.

6: I'm not an OLDBIE. I am a long time player that has earned what little respect I may have in this game. I get pk'd like newbs/n00bs do, but I also go prepared for the chance it may happen.

Code of honour?...ROFL ..:huh:..the meaning of those maps is to scamm newbies there and get their stuff.Dot.

Never heard about official newbie scamming contests.."come to fight with us and get greaves"..:P

"can attack"= "must attack"..:D

I also once entered there after exploring Glydocs new "temple"..and with empty inv of course was attacked by some brave "The Iambastard"..or was it TheAmbassador. That was enough of those bs maps :(

And totally stupid those "rules" about not attacking trainers..if "must" attack then MUST attack everyone. Though remember once when someone did attack some trainers and soon he got banned forever...nice rule..

*sigh*

Would be nice if some mod locked this thread :huh:

So nobody will :(

:D

Edited by NitageR

Code of KF: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I am going to pwn you. :huh:

Arenas are a much better place to train, rather than run through one of the most popular PvP spots... you might as well try to serp corpus.

Edited by crusadingknight

Hi All,

I must say I'm amused at some of the stuff here, but also surprised at some. However, I started this thread because I thought my experience was funny. I am not a whinger, not by a long chalk. AFAIC, this thread has achieved it's purpose, and I now know what the typical player expects from KF, or any other PK map for that matter.

I am Eternally grateful for all the comments. Magpie, I really like the line Kill Or Ran! :huh:

See you all in-game.

This is the Eagle taking off.

:omg: God people this is a role playing game!! We have the good, the bad, and the whatever mood im in today!!

Yes some will never pk during training, some will, some depends on the day of the week.

It's a game so have fun with it.

Scarr is open about pking people. So get used to it. He plays his role in the game and does it well!!

Good luck killing him also!!!! He is very good at what he does. Trust me Scarr and I have had some great fights.

But no matter who wins we never end up crying about it. We move on. and hopefully learned something from each other.

Sorry little of track but the point is It's a game have fun. Don't like waht happens in KF stay out or train and get even!!

Scarr evil PKer :P

Fireballs High leveled fighter :omg:

In time you will no the differance

Ladies and Gentlemen, please!

I did not create this thread for name-calling, and you may have noticed that I addressed all involved parties with respect, including scarr, in spite of some of the antagonism and barely-hidden insults aimed at me! :o. I can handle that. However, I have found that trading insults simply makes you lose whatever respect people have for you, although I understand that some people couln't care less!

When I said the Eagle has flown, that was my hint to a mod to lock/close this thread, and I would hope that happens as dialogue here is beginning to deteriorate.

At the end of the day, it's still only a game!

Play well,

EaglePrince.