Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
algunar

What if we could invade them?

whenever there's an invasion, its always monsters invading us players, so why cant we invade them? there could be certain places overrun by monsters which we can attack. now i know you can already attack them at any time you want, so i thought you could make it so that you cannot enter that area, but mods can open up that area for us players to be able to invade it, and close it off afterwards. a mod tells everyone "we have planned to attack the evil land of such and such, i am gathering all players wiling to fight at such and such a place", then they attack. monsters attack players no matter what level or whether they have monster magnetism or not, cos they're trying to defend their village/city/country. players could aim attacks at certain villages first, before going to attack the whole country. so then i thought, how come whenever monsters invade they always lose(i know the mods just take em outta the game)? what if they could take over our land? so then i thought what if we could take over theirs? once we/them kill a certain number of monsters/players we/they take over or keep our/their land. we could attack any country, but there would be certain places that the monsters cant attack. i just thought that are we really that weak and monsters that strong? just thought i'd like to switch the places around. then there could be 2 modes, human mode country, and monster mode country, where monsters roam around harvesting flowers and stuff...jokin, but just where we cant enter the map. ok ive kinda confused myself now so just remember what if we could do invasions on the monsters? ok?

That's an interesting idea.... closed land, that can be opened for invasion (contest, even, w/e) filled with mobs to invade :huh:

It's a nice idea, but I would prefer not to kill all monsters that are invading when no one can stand against them. I would be cool to hear on the chan: Is portland already safe? Etc, that would be more cool :huh:

and a npc outside that keep u up to date, and mods can change his message

and then u click on the Npc, and he say things like

he will say the situation in that map (monster locations and such) and players can make plans

and maby something that keep track of how many things u killed, and u get some salary , maby xx gold per monster

:):(:):(:)