Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Crashed?

what arena? we're practicing a dance routine :D btw, i havent seen the nc arena yet, where exactly is it?

In NC.

Lol, hello James

*waves*

hehe, magpie if I had some, you know you could have them, but I'm usually busy standing on a chair a rat is near me lol :D

LoL @ Magpie's rat tails B)

I want beavers if possible :D

About the NC arena, it's in the fruit (west side of NC city, it the square in the wall shape).

CD toast count: 8

ELcoholic count: 3 with me :D

I'm so frightened at having to face real life. I actually dragged a chaise out back and read a book for an hour. I can't believe it's still down!!

>_<

ok i give up someone message me on msn fluf2004@hotmail.com if the server goes back..i wanan be the FIRST, so no one log back untill someone pm's me saying its back up k!?

yo yo yo what a day away from EL... (I am having withdrawls.... *starts shaking terribly*... HELP ME ..... I NEED EL .... Ok there goes this months vote >:/

Well I've been reading this thread since the 4th? post (go Learner).

Anyway... I was working on Trin (my bot... Trinitybot for those who don't know) on the test server. And then? wtf?

And then I remembered the 6k of silver that I collected while working on Trin. Dammit!! Please let there not be a roll back!! You guys at least get a new more stable version of Trin, but I lose 6k silver ore?? Nooooo.... :-(

(No, I'm not addicted. That's why I don't have 2 clients (one to each server) trying to reconnect. A traceroute trying every 60 seconds (started getting to FR, then only UK... back to FR again!!, and the LNX IRC channel open wondering where everyone else is!!!)

Meanwhile... my wife wants me to leave the computer and come to bed. She gave up an hour ago... (where's her commitment??)

Ummmm... ok.

no one log back untill someone pm's me saying its back up k!?

Mhhh will be hard to PM while not logged, but I'll try, I tell you :D

Btw, when do you pass from "rabbit" to "beaver"? in the forums??? :D

I'm picturing the scene:

All the addicting players twitching in the forum.

Server off playing Pong.

i have absolutely no clue, i remember someone else askin the questiona nd someone else gave t hem a link, and that link was a post by someone else and they said what the ranks are..i am becoming very very vague..

I'm so frightened at having to face real life. I actually dragged a chaise out back and read a book for an hour. I can't believe it's still down!!

>_<

What book was it? Metallurgy?

Hi, my name's James.

(Insert greeting)

I've been an elcoholic for a while now.

*waves to james*

Hi James.

Hi, my name's Jody.

I also am an ELcoholic, and have done the unthinkable,. and allowed my addiction to spread to infect my children...

*cries*

*waves to Jody*

Hi Jody.

(you know... you are *really* cute, if that avatar is you... wow!)

/edit: (I'm not sure that last bit is standard AA procedure. It's true though! :-)

Edited by Torg

thinking of a number between 1-1000 First to PM me the number, and their INGAME name, wins 1k gc.

ONLY 1 PM per person.

PM!

It is now the proper time to ask yourself.

What are you, in your Other Life?

LOL!!... is that suggesting something? That looks like a *really* scary place! I'm looking forward to it. :-D

It is now the proper time to ask yourself.

What are you, in your Other Life?

LOL!!... is that suggesting something? That looks like a *really* scary place! I'm looking forward to it. :-D

I'm inerested in ANY game I can mold.

Beware of O-L, if I play.

Each flower will boast of how long they have played EL, and the good ole times in The Rangers.