Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tabbypuss

Katil_2036 from cash

Guest tabbypuss

whilst fighting ogres in cm Katil-2036 came in and surgested we train, we went to kf and trained for a bit . he then pulls on a mirror cloack and a serp and kills me. when i ask him from my stuff back he said " give me greaves or cuisses and you can have your stuff back" nice bloke dont go training with him

Guest stalag

strange...i know from matess (cash leader) they dont admit that kind of stuff send him a pm with the relevant chat log im sure he will solve it.

And an advise from personal experience dont trust anyone here or make real sure u know who the person his fisrt... i only trust my guild mates, 500 channel and a few more persons...

whilst fighting ogres in cm Katil-2036 came in and surgested we train, we went to kf and trained for a bit . he then pulls on a mirror cloack and a serp and kills me. when i ask him from my stuff back he said " give me greaves or cuisses and you can have your stuff back" nice bloke dont go training with him

He attacked someone else while training in DP arena, took greaves and some other things from him. He was later relieved of a rosto :dry::P

Guest tabbypuss

He attacked someone else while training in DP arena, took greaves and some other things from him. He was later relieved of a rosto :D:D

Thanks Bharain, hope others get the chance too. Thanks also to Cash guild for the prompt action.

tabby