Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SharkBite

More of themightyXXX lies

Here is another transcript concerning themightyXXX and his lies… He is slandering other guilds with his lies..

I was not going to post this..but after seeing the other post regarding him I thought this may reinforce the fact that he is a compulsive liar.

I have edited out all unrelated chat (Guild,market and local).

#Ig [biest:KoS] is there a leader who is free to ask a few questions?

#Ig [soulburdon->KoS] mabye

#Ig [sharkbite->KoS] yes

#GM from soulburdon: shark are you a leader?

#GM from soulburdon: k

#GM from Sharkbite: I am

[PM to Biest: what is the problem?]

[PM from Biest: i need to talk to you about "themightyXXX"]

[PM from Biest: could you give me a good description about his life in dao?]

[PM to Biest: i do not know him..is he in our guild?]

[PM from Biest: he was]

[PM to Biest: ok I have never heard of him... hold on]

[PM from Biest: than he went to eVe and had a bad history there.]

#GM from Sharkbite: does anyone here know themightyXXX ?

#GM from xacutioner: seen him

[PM to iknow: stats themightyXXX]

[PM from iknow: themightyXXX(N/A) Phys: 10, Coord: 11, Attack: 8, Defence: 6, Combat Level: 32.0]

[PM from iknow: Health: 35, Mana: 32, Magic: 0, Summoning: 0, Combat Level: 32.0]

[PM to Biest: as far as i know he was not in guild... but he may have come and gone while i was away]

[PM from Biest: ok thanks for you help.]

[PM to Biest: wolfmom will probably know more..she should be on later]

[PM from Biest: ok, could you tell me how "later"?]

[PM to Biest: not sure.. i am in Australia.. she is usa .. usually a couple of hours from now]

.....A short while later.....

[PM from Biest: he joined another guild EOTD, so we have no worrys over him anymore =)]

[PM from Biest: ohps "themightyXXX" joined.....]

.....Some time passed then i got this message......

{Note Tigs is from eVe guild…)

[PM from Tigs: i understand you had themightyxxx in your guild?]

[PM to Tigs: not that i know of..]

[PM from Tigs: kk thank you. He said he was]

[PM to Tigs: well i dont remember him..and his stats show no skills and 20 harvest... so if he was in it was not for long]

[PM to Tigs: i will have to ask wolfmom..i was away for a week]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: hi]

[PM from Tigs: i was wondering about that, as he said he had been in Dao for a while, but it didn't make sense. But then, he was shown to be lying about things ]

[PM to Tigs: i am going to ask him who signed him in... if he answers my pm]

[PM from Tigs: unrelated to that. I would be interested to know if wolfmom has anything to say about him. Thank you]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: did you say you were in Dao?]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: use to be]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: when? and who signed you in?]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: i dont rember this was like 3 months ago and who are you?]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: i am a guild leader for Dao..and i dont remember you being a member]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: ya I was.]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: how long were you a member for?]

[PM from iknow: themightyxxx(EOTD) Phys: 10, Coord: 11, Attack: 8, Defence: 6, Combat Level: 32.0]

[PM from iknow: Health: 35, Mana: 32, Magic: 0, Summoning: 0, Combat Level: 32.0]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: about 1 week]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: so you dont know who signed you in? wolfmom...beanmaster...jowwow?]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: I know it stared with a s but not you]

[PM to Tigs: he seems very suspect to me... he says he was a member 3 months ago...for about a week...and he was signed in by someone starting with s.. but not me]

[PM from Tigs: ok. He was caught in other lies while trying to get into our guild. I thought i would advise you in case that was also a lie. He said he left...]

[PM from Tigs: dao "because of all their drama". but i know some ppl in your guild at that doesn't fit. may want to check outlaws forum]

[PM to Tigs: we have no high ranked members who start with s.. not now..and not then.....I named the people (wolfmom beanmaster..jowwow) but he did not recognise them.]

[PM to Tigs: he was trying to get in Kos earlier..i had a pm from them asking about him..I said to wait till wolfmom came on cause i did not remember him]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: have you played much since you left dao?]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: ahh not as much as I use to? Why are you trying to recurit me back]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: no I want to know why you are giving us as a reference to other guilds]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: what guild? I have told no guild how I was in dao]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: who was the guild leader when you were a member?]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: like I told you I have not been on much and I cant reamber evryone to well on dao. Look how many ppl there are]

[PM from Tigs: yes, he was briefly in KBD (kicked already) and was denied from KoS.]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: you told Kos and evo that you were a member of Dao..I think you are just a liar]

[PM to Tigs: he said to me that he told no other guild that he was in Dao]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: who that hell is KoS and Evo?]

[PM from Tigs: please check our forums :icon13: . In the "want to Join eVe section]

[PM to Tigs: and he did not know the name of the guild leader (beanmaster) at the time he was a member.]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: sorry i ment kos and eVe]

[PM to Tigs: whats the address]

[PM from Tigs: http://eve.jerrie.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50]

[PM to Tigs: lol what a fool he must be..]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: so you never told eVe that you had been in Dao?]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: (eVe is a guild..not a person)]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: man even lies on me to all guilds so dont feel bad]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: I know]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: what do you mean?]

[PM from Tigs: yes, i am only concerned that he is using your guild's good name to try to get into other guilds....thought you should be aware]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: they tried to recruit me and I said no so they lie to guilds. Normally saying I harrsed them but to yall they said I use to be in dao]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: i have just read your post on eve's forum... you said you were in Dao but left because of all the drama...]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: You are a liar and if you dont stop using our guild as a reference I will post on outlaws]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: thats them lieing again. They posted that. Im telling you the truth here.They keep making up things on ,e]

[PM to Tigs: now he is trying to say you made that up and posted it... he says you are the liars]

[PM from Tigs: LOL]

[PM from Tigs: would you like some references?]

[PM to Tigs: so eVe and Kos made all this up about him being in dao to get at him..lol]

[PM from Tigs: o m g. He thinks everyone is an idiot?]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: so let me get this right... you say that Kos and eVe made up the story that you said you were in Dao? ]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: I have never tlaked to thema dn never use yall as a reffernce.]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: well why would they ask about you?]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: dude I have no Idea I have been in eotd for a long time know]

Guild Empires Of The Darkness has 7 members. The guild URL is: http://s15.invisionfree.com/EmpiresOfTheDarkness/index.php?

General info: we are a non pk guild, friendly, helpful

Joining the guild: if you wish to join pm Chrismasters or King_quacker

[PM to King_Quacker: hi]

[PM from King_Quacker: hi]

[PM to King_Quacker: has themightyXXX been a member of your guild for long?]

[PM from King_Quacker: no, for like 3 hours or so]

[PM to King_Quacker: he is an out and out liar... he tried Kos before you and gave Dao as a reference..then he did same at eVe..now he says they are liars and he never]

[PM to King_Quacker: said he was in Dao (he has a post on eve's join page)]

[PM from King_Quacker: well he cant do anything his rank is 8 lol]

[PM to King_Quacker: he now says that he has been in eotd for a long time]

[PM to King_Quacker: just beware..he is probably a scammer]

[PM to King_Quacker: he said he was in Dao 3 months ago but he never was... and his stats are a bit suss for a long time player]

[PM from King_Quacker: lol ya 0 eveything excpet harvest]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: you are a liar and a fool... you have been in Eotd for about 3 hours...]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: no I havent even ask King_Quacker and please dont put me on the outlaw lists ( lies )]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: if you do then Ill make my own guild]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: i have just spoken to King.. he told me you only joined about 3 hours ago...that was AFTER you told Kos that you had been in Dao previously]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: not only do you lie about being in Dao... but you try to tell me that both Kos and eVe lied about you giving Dao as a reference]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: and it seems you lied your no leader of dao]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: lol well that one I can definatly prove... If this was a court of law..you would get life...lol]

[PM from TheMightyXXX: and you would get the death sentance... lmao]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: I have been lev 19 in dao for 6 months... and you did not even know who i was....OK but you do realise that all this chat is logged...]

[PM to TheMightyXXX: i might just post it for the amusement of EL.... lol]

.... no more correspondance... maybe the logged chat comment made him clam up....

Also in his post on eVe's join page (forum) he said he only started playing 1 to 2 months ago… and he even lied about his stats…

since this is much newer and **cough** shorter than my post about themightyxxx I would like to say to EL members....please, please do not pm me with messages from themightyxxx anymore about how I am ruining his life and won't leave him alone, and how we are "fighting". We are NOT fighting because that would take involvment from him and me...I have not responded to him so....I am not fighting. thanks for NOT pming me anymore with his ridiculous antics :mace:

Sin

since this is much newer and **cough** shorter than my post about themightyxxx I would like to say to EL members....please, please do not pm me with messages from themightyxxx anymore about how I am ruining his life and won't leave him alone, and how we are "fighting". We are NOT fighting because that would take involvment from him and me...I have not responded to him so....I am not fighting. thanks for NOT pming me anymore with his ridiculous antics :blush:

Sin

Lol this is your life huh sin? Looking at what I do. Lmao do you guys really think what you says bothers me? And I dont care if im a liar. O well...... there is no rule against lieing. So if its not agaisnt the rules im gonna contunies this and lmao what kinda of name is sharkbite? To much sharktale for you young man. :pinch:

Well It is not against the rules to lie in EL... (this is not totally true.... if the lie constitutes a scamm.. or you lie by saying you are a mod..then it is against rules)... But in life you wont get far if you rely on lies..you are obviously young and yet to face the consequences of lying to people IRL....Your reply posts just reinforce your obvious immaturity.

As for my name being being beyond your understanding...it makes much more sense than theMightyXXX !! :pinch:

Well It is not against the rules to lie in EL... (this is not totally true.... if the lie constitutes a scamm.. or you lie by saying you are a mod..then it is against rules)... But in life you wont get far if you rely on lies..you are obviously young and yet to face the consequences of lying to people IRL....Your reply posts just reinforce your obvious immaturity.

As for my name being being beyond your understanding...it makes much more sense than theMightyXXX !! :P

Lol wow...... im a little kid? Look at your name. SharkBite and this is final. See if I was such a bad player as people from eVe say then why have'nt I cussed you out saying im a little kid. And like you said lieing is not against the rules and I have never been convicted of Scamming. And for those who do scam ya its bad but the probleam with it is that scamming is not against the rules thats why we have scammers. And yo can talk all this stuff on me because I have learned that they will have conquses and that if I be quite I wont get in trouble. Thats one thing I will thank Sin for. Teaching me excatually what I said above. And ya I wish I would not have said it but I did so know im paying the conqueses. So Sharkbite can we stop with the fighting its pointless. And so what if where little kids that still does'nt make the rules any diffent for us or the older people. So lets stop the fighting and ill take back what I said. That name is not for any little kids.

As for my name being being beyond your understanding...it makes much more sense than theMightyXXX !! :P

Lol wow...... im a little kid? Look at your name. SharkBite and this is final. See if I was such a bad player as people from eVe say then why have'nt I cussed you out saying im a little kid. And like you said lieing is not against the rules and I have never been convicted of Scamming. And for those who do scam ya its bad but the probleam with it is that scamming is not against the rules thats why we have scammers. And yo can talk all this stuff on me because I have learned that they will have conquses and that if I be quite I wont get in trouble. Thats one thing I will thank Sin for. Teaching me excatually what I said above. And ya I wish I would not have said it but I did so know im paying the conqueses. So Sharkbite can we stop with the fighting its pointless. And so what if where little kids that still does'nt make the rules any diffent for us or the older people. So lets stop the fighting and ill take back what I said. That name is not for any little kids.

Like I said in that new post and ill say it again. You guys are not liars and ya I did say all this. And ya i did use yall as a reference and i did lie. So i just want all of you to know that and like I said im sorry.

Yeh thats ok..But i am not actually fighting with you..I just posted the chat as it went... and the comment on your immaturity was in response to a rather foolish response to my post... But as far as I am concerned the matter is closed.

I just cannot believe that after that conversation we had you later asked Wolfmom if you could join Dao. ;) I can only assume it must have been a joke.. :wacko:

In case you DO WANT to make your own guild mightyXXX, I must just point out you need to get to level 40 and have 30k of cash handy...

Well thats not too hard. A few weeks of harvesting and anyone can make a guild....