Eternal Lands Official Forums
fitboyjim

Evanescence Cloak

i think it would be a good idea to have an evanescence cloak everyone would want one so the price wud have to be quite high

and as there isnt a red cloak in the game maybe here is the chance maybe

as the perk gives you 10% chance to avoid damage maybe the cape should only give you a 5% chance this is only an idea so post replies on what you think.

The red cloak part was my idea!!! :D

Edited by dukowski

great idea... but let it stay at 10% afaik the perks given by cloaks are always they same as the perks given from the wraith..

btw, i would want one.... ^^

Mirror cloak/perk does everything Evanescene perk does, but better with damage to who you are fighting.

Evanescene perk is 5 pps, mirror is 7. Better to just get the perk if you really want it and wear mirror cape.

On market it would sell below mirror, me thinks. Even more so if you cut the perk down to working only 5% of the time.

ok then do the same as the perk does with a 10% chance of avoiding damage but dont forget stroker if you are training you don't want to reflect damage you want to avoid it

ok then do the same as the perk does with a 10% chance of avoiding damage but dont forget stroker if you are training you don't want to reflect damage you want to avoid it

Then "Your Evanescence Cloak has been destroyed" and you lose alot of money :D

Edited by NitageR

I would probably just wear the cape if it went with my outfit :D To walk around in, lol

This would be great addition. Always need more monster drops :confused:. Additionaly almost all positive perks that dont have capes would be nice. Only few perks wouldnt make practical capes, such as self destrucion.

Edited by Rend