Eternal Lands Official Forums
Lukargo

I am sorry

I feel really bad about all that I did. Having yelled at a moderator, lieing to a moderator, and have 5 characters at one time. I don't ask for my characters back but I do ask that you could please, please, un-ban my ip address. I promise it will never happen again. I just love this game to much to stop playing it :icon13:

I just feel I haven't said enough about this to just stop with one. I really love this game!! And, i am really not that bad of a guy! Just ask Tanyia, 2cute2, Raistlin13, and Kamoricks. These are some really good men and women that I met in the game. I don't have many friends outside this game but in here I do. I must get at least one mor chance because when 2cute2 lost her death bag I went to the person who stole it and kindly asked them to give it back which they did! I have done quite a few good deeds in this game. I also saved one newbies death bag for him. Sure the magic bear hammer thing was kind of stupid but it was all a joke!! Just please give me one more chance. I promise I will never do anything bad again.

I know what everyone will say though. "Yelling at the moderators was un-called for." Which, you know, it was. Again I am really sorry about all of this. Just please give me one more chance!!

Moderators, if you want proof just talk to the above menchoned people. Espically 2cute2! Just please....Please give me one more chance.

I have been getting up extra early to play this game before school everyday. Someday i was even planning on making a guild map! Ok, i will say this just one more time please give me one more chance!!

Hmm, pretending to be a moderator on more than on occasion? I don't think it'd be wise to let you back in.

I only pretended to be a mod once!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, 2 times. Remember your last #abuse before your IP got banned?

Or to refresh your memory, just read DrMabuses post in "Outlaws".

And, at least, we dont like 6 year old ppl with your typing skill in game. Live with it.

Piper

Beyond all doubt this is a bunch of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well i will just go play some Runescape and Morowind!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuch better! And since I am banned, I actually had seven characters and I am not 6 years old! I lied to a moderator!! :sneaky: