Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vtyu

i got ip banned wen my bro was on my name he scammed twice i told him not 2 any mor

my brother was on the comp wen i was away and tried 2 scam and got my ip ban i promise he wont scam and if 4 some reson i ever did feel like tryin i wont i respect the rules and i was ip banned 4 rule 3 in the rule book ty 4 takin the time 2 read my posto ya my name is vtyu on el if u need that my bro is real sry about wat he has done i promise me or him will not break the rules again i am also going 2 change my pass so he wont no it and he wont be able 2 play on that name

Edited by vtyu

Doubt your IP was banned for scamming. That would be rather something new - unless there was like zillion problems from this IP. You will have to wait for the mod who took such actions against you to answer.

Do not post more (now I see you started second topic already), just wait patiantly.

<sidenote> Seems I'm lucky I don't have siblings/cats/uncles/granparents/autns/santaclause/topic fairy in my room while I'm playing.

You're responsible for actions taken by your character. Do not let others to play with it. Do not let people that are irresponsible to play from your computer. You will avoid lots of problems then.

Actually it might have been, I was in Portland storage a few times and he would sign on and start saying something like, I am an admin I need your passwords for tests, etc. Placid shooed him away :P

Well, it explains perfectly why he was banned. It wasn't only scamming, it was against rules 7, 18 and 25. Impersonating admins/mods is major issue here.

and admin i dont no wat that is but wen i got ip banned it said the only rule my brother broke was rule 3 notin else if anything else is wrong or was against the rules then some1 else was on my name or my brother was on at night when i was sleeping hey w8 a min. i neva asked 4 any 1s pass u lil moron leave u just dont wantme 2 play u lil lier i dont even no who u r

Edited by vtyu

Well this thread sure hasn't convinced anybody to unlock your character. You can make a new character and try again. But be warned if you mess up again you will get banned permanently.

Do not spam the forums anymore with this, do not ask to be put on the whitelist, that is NOT for locked/banned people who got themselves into trouble, geeesh. That is for a different problem entirely.

If I find you posting again about this issue, you will be suspended from forums too.