Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Xuzuno

Stuck On A Tutorial [SOLVED]

Guest Xuzuno
:D I'm on the Fighting Tutorial and I keep dieing when I fight the beavers. I am overall level 6 so that means I go to the Underworld and there's a 50% chance to lose each item. And I have to kill 10 beavers! Can anyone help me and give me any tips? It will be much appreciated :) Edited by Derin

Guest everpeace

Stick to the rabbits till u r higher level. Exchange ur pick points for physique and coordination points.

You might go to Wratih and spend few of your pickpoints you got after reaching a new overall level on physique or coordination. The beavers would not kill you so easily.

Do as Ulrich suggested, go to Wraith and spend some pickpoints at physique/coordination - raise them a bit (stick to even numbers, though).

Try also with using bone/stick as a weapon at the very beginning of your adventures in Draia. Remember, though, that fighting with weapon gives you less experience (however you want to finish the quests at first point).

Vanyel

PS. If you're really desperate just go to the beaver spawn and check bags - most probably you will find some beaver furs in them.