Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
calibre

General Game Development Suggestions...

Now this is my true list of good addons;

First of all my last list was incomplete No pun intended (whatever that means :lol: )

Now this is my true list

It would be excellent if you could challenge other players to private duels.

It would be fantastic if you could reocrd Wavs that your character can say.(Accepting duels for instance)

The ability to customize your character so much, you could even make him look like yourself.(Customization is the most popular feature in MMORPGs)

In the background two armies are at war, and when the player creates his character must decide to join either of the 2 sides, this can make games very fun, as they can now include tradgedy and other plot twists, as two friends meet at opposite ends of the battle.

Have atleast 20 Differnet swords by the time of release, have 15 axes and 10 hammers. (Important!!)

The ability to own and customize a house (for free players too please!!)

And finally have atleast one Tyrant in the game protected by an extremely mighty bodygaurd. (I love Romance of the Three Kingdoms :lol: )

Edited by SWORDS'SOULS'GUNS

We have most of those in our storyline. However it is still being integrated into the game. If you enjoy the story behind the game, please read up in the storylines forum. I can give you several examples from your list.

A Conspiracy - Read the Great War, thrilling tale that is sure to satisfy your tastes.

A Necromancer - Soon to come, a great story about the emerald trade route has a good one.

Put an "Ultimate" Monster in the game that only a master player could defeat. - That is supposed to be (IMHO) the fluffy white rabbit. But I agree here and hopefully it will come soon.

I can think of something for every thing you have listed in your list if you would like.

Put an "Ultimate" Monster in the game that only a master player could defeat. - That is supposed to be (IMHO) the fluffy white rabbit. But I agree here and hopefully it will come soon.

You forgot about our chim wolves...especially the arctic one. But I agree, fluffy should still be king.

Make the player feel like he has a responsibility, considering him an ancient hero of prophecy.

this kinda points out the problem. you can do this in the 'epic'(*) single player (or small party) game, but not in an ongoing multiplayer game like EL.

the massively mulitplayer game is a different beast than the epic game, you need to think differently when designing one

epic: do this, do that, you're the star, go save the world

A Necromancer - Soon to come, a great story about the emerald trade route has a good one.

or look back at the naralik catacombs, there was a necromancer there