Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
freeone3000

Feeding yourself and funny gems.

We have blue sapphires... why not yellow sapphires and green sapphires? And change the name of the regular sapphires to blue sapphires? I'm sure you can come up with some use for them. :(

Also, a new spell, Mana to Food. Maybe 1 matter essence and an energy, main drawback isn't the essence. It'll always restore full food level, but it'll take all your mana do to so. If you have, say, -30 food, and you only have 56 mana, instead of the required 75 to get to full food level, it'll take the rest out of your health. Nice for manufacturing, nice if you have SRs or BRs, nice for coming back from AFK quickly. Of course, this would have a much longer time between uses as the food we already have, but I would use it every once in a while.

EDIT: Heh, not full health, full food.

Edited by freeone3000

Aren't sapphires supposed to be always blue? :D Green gems are emeralds already, and a yellow gem could be a topaz (for more colours, there are also purple ones called amethysts... never played Diablo 2? :P)

About the food spell... well I don't really care, I don't think I would use it, but sounds quite coherent to me.

EDIT: Typos...

Edited by Master Maxim

A sapphire is a blue ruby, and I think the same goes for an emerald. The only difference is color and clarity and the way they form. And sapphires are commonly blue, but there are exceptions.

As I recall, rubies are primarily a red form of corundum. Sapphires are primarily a blue form of corundum. Emerald is a green form of beryl. Aquamarine is a transparent blue-green form of beryl.

There are star sapphires and purple star sapphires (the purple star saphiries are solid purple not translucent purple like amethysts)

All minerals have large veriation in colour this especially with dimonds, they come in a huge range of colours from yellow, orange, pink, blue etc. this is based on the impurities in the minerals.