Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chrish16

Player: wildthing, is a scammer.

I have news I feel all players of E.L. or at least the forum users should know. wildthing (a player) is a scammer. She charms her target then scams big items of them. Everyone do not believe her, she is a scammer an you could be the next victim. I suggest we watch out for her. BE CAUTIOUS!!!

Note: To KoS members only: --- Players: SushiDave, Cael, Xanadoo, Lynetell AND TROGOV especially, do not let wildthing in the guild (we all know she wants to join KoS) she violates KoS rules... NO Scamming! If Trogov doesn't see this forum topic, the rest of you i listed kick out wildthing, she will do you no good. (I don't think Trogov will see this topic, I checked and he's not registered with the forums) anyway, kick wildthing if she joins. She's not likely to join because trogov know's she's a scammer, but just incase.

Ok, no longer for KoS members only... Everyone who is friends with wildthing, well now you have knowledge of your little friend. Oh yes, almost forgot... shes a liar too.

Well I have increased everyone's knowledge of wildthing :P and thats the reason for this forum topic :):D:)

Do not fall for her stupid tricks! That is the reason for this topic. Some people have already suffered because of her, don't let the next one be you.

I had a talk with Trogov today after wildthing pm'd me a verbally attacked me for no good reason other than she/he is a complete idiot! Trogov had nothing nice to say about wildthing, so don't worry.

I had a talk with Trogov today after wildthing pm'd me a verbally attacked me for no good reason other than she/he is a complete idiot! Trogov had nothing nice to say about wildthing, so don't worry.

Trogov is a good person he knows scammers... wildthing is such a ***** :P lol :)

Sorry, but actually what she scammed?

Just for curiosity.

To answer your question Lorck she sells le's to noobs at very high prices AND she tried to scam trogov, but she did get a MM cloak from me :angry2: :angry2: very expensive cloak! she triend to get trogov's too

Edited by chrish16

ur secret alt ladywolf?

j/k :icon13:

i love your new avatar scarr :icon13::D

This is edit --- what happened to your signature scarr... that used to say... QUOTE: I am sexy, I am elite, I am scarr.... what happened to it? --- lol, just copied LadyWolf but used your guild name instead...

Edited by chrish16

lmao@scarr

Hell no that's not my alt..you know my alt is Wolf_Goddess...used to have Medusa but I deleted her.

I talked to wildthing today, rather she pm'd me in game. She "says" she is only 13 and in 8th grade, and that she doesn't know what an le is. or how to scam...I find that hard to believe, but either way, until she apologizes to me for the attitude she coped with me, I will still believe the worse about her.

lmao@scarr

Hell no that's not my alt..you know my alt is Wolf_Goddess...used to have Medusa but I deleted her.

I talked to wildthing today, rather she pm'd me in game. She "says" she is only 13 and in 8th grade, and that she doesn't know what an le is. or how to scam...I find that hard to believe, but either way, until she apologizes to me for the attitude she coped with me, I will still believe the worse about her.

dang i hate when people go... What's scamming? when they just scammed someone rofl

Aint that the truth Roland...she just said who did I scam..then she says, "I don't know what a scam is, or and le..or a c2..." If I remember I'll post my chat logs when I get home from work.

Aint that the truth Roland...she just said who did I scam..then she says, "I don't know what a scam is, or and le..or a c2..." If I remember I'll post my chat logs when I get home from work.

lol now you changed your avatar lady_wolf :):icon4::P :P :P

lol she tried to scamm me "can i borrow your mirror cape to see if it fits me" ?

lol shes like that, she flirts to get ppl's attention then gets big items. and she scams alot.

Note: To ^o^ members:---- wildthing wants to join ^o^ she will do u no good, we know your KoS enemys but we want to be helpful. :) ^_^

She has like pre n00b stats..fat chance of her getting into ^O^..She says she is only 13..but the accusations she made about a certain someone make me doubt that she is only 13...

[PM from wildthing: hi]

[PM to wildthing: hi]

[PM from wildthing: i need help can you help me plz?]

[PM to wildthing: depends, what do you need?]

[PM from wildthing: to be a guild can i talk to the leader of your guild?]

[PM from wildthing: who is it?]

[PM to wildthing: er.. i am the leader of EDF >.>]

[PM from wildthing: really?]

[PM to wildthing: yea :D]

[PM from wildthing: everyone is picking on me,,,]

[PM to wildthing: i know.. you've gotten yourself in the outlaws forum]

[PM from wildthing: ya that guy trogov from kos started it all with that trish 16]

[PM to wildthing: well yea... but stealing an mm cloak doesn't make people happy does it?]

[PM from wildthing: i stole nothing i promise,,, they lied trogov has it because i called him a pervert for asking me into a house and take off chlothes,,]

[PM from wildthing: he says he dont have it and im lieing]

[PM to wildthing: ok.. err i usually am quickly convinced.. but that is ridiculous]

[PM to wildthing: look KoS are enemies of mine.. but lying is not why]

[PM from wildthing: well im sorry for bothering you u obviously dont believe me ,,,]

[PM to wildthing: well i want to believe you]

[PM from wildthing: You do?]

[PM to wildthing: but what you said sounds pretty much impossible]

[PM from wildthing: hows that because it is the truth,,,]

[PM to wildthing: look i believe things to a certain limit.. trogov is someone who can swear etc...]

[PM to wildthing: but asking something like that is something he wouldn't do..]

[PM to wildthing: but umm...]

[PM to wildthing: why exactly did you tell me this?]

[PM from wildthing: se you dont want to believe me either,,,,,]

[PM to wildthing: look.. i want to believe you.. but what you said.. is something.. so absurd i can't believe it]

[PM from wildthing: well thats what everyone says but i promise it is the truth,,,]

[PM to wildthing: ok.. so what am i supposed to do about that?]

[PM from wildthing: i can prove my honesty come to votd,,,]

[PM to wildthing: i am in votd]

[PM from wildthing: molgar and get mm cape]

[PM to wildthing: why do i have to get an mm cape?]

[PM from wildthing: trust me]

[PM to wildthing: i'll be at storage after this run of wood]

[PM from wildthing: ok]

PM to wildthing: ok coming to storage.. but why do i have to get an mm cape?]

[PM to wildthing: ok... so.. what now?]

wildthing wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

[PM to wildthing: ?]

[PM from wildthing: give me mm cloak]

[PM to wildthing: why?]

[PM from wildthing: to prove i am honest so i could be in guild and protect me from those guys]

[PM to wildthing: heh.. nice try..]

[PM from wildthing: PLz]

[PM from wildthing: i need your help plz]

[PM to wildthing: i'll make you a deal]

[PM from wildthing: what/]

[PM to wildthing: i can protect you from KoS and give you a chance to prove you're not an outlaw while in my guild]

[PM to wildthing: but you don't need an mm cape for that]

[PM from wildthing: well they say i steal mm cape ill show i dont]

[PM to wildthing: you don't need my mm cape to prove you're an honest person]

[PM from wildthing: so u believe me about tro and them/]

[PM to wildthing: look.. i believe that the story on the forum is true.. i also know.. you're just trying to get a free mm cape of me]

[PM from wildthing: see u dont believe me,,,]

[PM to wildthing: yet i'm willing to give you a chance to come in my guild and become an honest person]

[PM to wildthing: hun, i'm not stupid...]

[PM to wildthing: look, someone posted you scammed an mm cape.. and you think i'll be stupid enough to give you one to prove you're not like that?]

[PM from wildthing: i never said that,,]

[PM from wildthing: u can trusst me,,]

[PM to wildthing: look, whatever]

[PM to wildthing: you took an mm cape.. thats a bad thing]

[PM to wildthing: you tried to get one of me too]

[PM to wildthing: thats another bad thing]

[PM to wildthing: but in every person there is something good]

[PM from wildthing: i did not not trogov took it i promise']

[PM from wildthing: brb]

[PM to wildthing: maybe.. but still people dislike you now]

[PM to wildthing: look]

[PM to wildthing: if you come into my guild and prove you can be a good player too.. not someone who tries to get stuff for free]

[PM to wildthing: i'll promise you'll have good lvls, have many friends and will be on hardly any blacklists]

[PM to wildthing: and will own a couple of mm capes you EARNED not got for free]

[PM to wildthing: you'll alot better with it]

[PM from wildthing: well now im naked orc took my chlotes (sobbing0]

[PM to wildthing: ... are you even listening to what i'm saying?]

[PM from wildthing: I took no mm cape I have no capes at all i just harvest is all]

[PM to wildthing: if you didn't, you wouldn't be in the outlaws forum]

[PM from wildthing: well do you have any chlothes armor and weapon to get be by in the meantime?]

[PM from wildthing: They lied]

[PM from wildthing: im not a outlaw]

[PM to wildthing: do you realize how many people dislike you atm moment for that?]

[PM from wildthing: how many?]

[PM to wildthing: probably at least half of the EL players will not trade with you or anything because of this]

[PM to wildthing: if you want to get the name tag 'outlaw' off you, you can]

[PM from wildthing: how]

[PM to wildthing: but you will have to work hard and do nothing wrong anymore]

[PM from wildthing: brb]

[PM to wildthing: AND return an mm cape that you would have taken from chrish16.. it'll clear you of all the blame]

[PM to wildthing: and you will have decent lvls, many friends and more mm capes then you can think of.. if it goes allright]

[PM from wildthing: look just give me mm cape and ill prove it]

[PM to wildthing: nope i'm not giving you one]

[PM to wildthing: if you want one, you'll have to earn it]

[PM from wildthing: you are my enemy ]

[PM to wildthing: fine.. i've tried to give you a chance .. even tho you did something wrong]

[PM from wildthing: and dont dare post this jerk]

[PM to wildthing: if you don't want the second chance too bad]

[PM to wildthing: oh.. flaming too are you? while i'm trying to be nice..]

[PM from wildthing: u are just like them ,,,,]

[PM to wildthing: i wasn't going to post.. maybe i will now]

[PM to wildthing: actually just right now ..]

[PM to wildthing: that seems ok]

[PM from wildthing: u are too dumb you dont know how,,,]

[PM to wildthing: lol riiiiight]

[PM from wildthing: U lost ]

[PM to wildthing: look... i've tried to give you a second chance... many others wouldn't do that]

[PM to wildthing: you refused it.. you took the option between yes and no]

[PM from wildthing: ok give me a brown cape ill prove it that way]

[PM to wildthing: now i'll go post this and hope you'll have more enemies then you'll ever wish]

[PM to wildthing: bye.]

[PM from wildthing: loser]

[PM to wildthing: you do know flaming at me only makes this worse do you?]

[PM from wildthing: you are all talk all show no go,,,,like a car with out gas,,, useless]

[PM to wildthing: nope.. wrong you're useless... you just try to take things of people for free instead of working for it]

[PM to wildthing: but umm time to post this log..]

[PM from wildthing: you would not dare u will suffer if you do,,]

[PM to wildthing: how will i suffer?]

[PM to wildthing: you really make me laugh..]

[PM from wildthing: Well im looking at forums see what i said all show no go like a toaster with out bread,,,]

[PM to wildthing: 1. you scammed someone 2. you tried to scam me 3. i offered you to redeem yourselves and become good in my guild 4. you refused]

[PM from wildthing: ok mr hamilton beach toaster just hope i never see you in pk in a couple of months u will suffer1111]

[PM to wildthing: look.... you're not scaring me... and i hope you train alot... it'll please me to prove you wrong in the end and make you regret your choices]

[PM to wildthing: bye.]

i had fun playing dumb with her at first, then i seriously offered her a place in my guild and a chance to redeem herself.. but she did a bad choice and chose to remain an outlaw

Have fun killing her and feel free to scam her as much as she scams us.

lmao@scarr

13years old?

8th grade?

She randomly pmed me today. To cut a short story even shorter, she told me that she's been living in the US for 20 years! :lol:

I say this wildthing character is violating rule 25 is it? about being a troublemaker?...Im not a big fan of KoS guild, but i have known trogov since he first started playing el..have talked to him alot in the past, and never once did he get out of the way with me. that is wrong for wildthing to make accusations like that against him. I say el would be a better place with out this troublemaking idiot wildthing.

whats funny,"it" said gohan was too stupid to post on the forums.."it" told me the other day that "it" didn't know how to use them when i mentiioned that "it" might should make an apology in this thread.