Entropy

Items cooldown

If we consider an alchemist who makes healt essences ( he's):

Level 1-10 alchemist - cooldown time 5 seconds

Levels 11-20 - cooldown time 4 seconds

Levels 21-30 - coodownLevels 30+ - cooldown time 2 seconds

time 3 seconds

ya newbies would like a huge cooldown :/

Yeah..:P..my point to that would be on the contrary..less level..less cooldown..that would make low level alchemists more important and make them use that advantage. Would be even an advantage to get all low level alchemist to be your best friends..:)

for fruit...

Level 1-10 alchemist - cooldown time 5 seconds

Levels 11-20 - cooldown time 10 seconds

Levels 21-30 - cooldown time 20

Levels 30+ - cooldown time 60 seconds as it is now for all..on test server

..but that sure has no sense either because recommended level means that its harder when low level

When u r more experienced u also have had more time and money to carry feastings from Mira or can make them yourself. Or then it is just so that as he recommended level is high...it will really be it now as failing with he is too hard..

Just tested making 120 he in cave..with 20 feastings and 20 veggies it takes maybe 50% more time...+ about 1-2 gc/he money for feastings...so he price could be soon 1-2 gc higher

And for now on its no sense to just walk with empty inv but have always he ingredients with u and make them always when remember and food cooldown lets u eat...omfg thats cool!..:D

Cooked meat also possible (ct 25 sec,fruit 60sec) but its "up to u"...which one is more economical

Or, you could wait and hold your suggestions just like Entropy said to do. :)

The cooldown for items are almost done, and after a brief test they will be on the main server (a week or two).

Do we have an update as to when this feature will be turned on for the main server? I know a few little bugs have been found on the test server, but I don't know what impact (if any) that has on the 1-2 week schedule.

I *THINK* that most of the current test server bugs are fixable without needing an additional client download, and that once they are done programming it they will simply activate it.