Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cherry Chearn

More to Gnomes

Personally, I think there should be more to gnomes then just acess to no beard and small galss hard to see from a view point. Maybe there should have cool hair styles and 2 color part hair(hair has two multiply color)

maybe the hair style from Dragon ball Z 1606.jpg Example:1 that picture look at the hair maybe not the cool or a similar one.

In conclusion, right now its hard to tell the difference between gnome and dwarfs unless you look REALLY closely(unless you wanna be bald) other then that then agree with this post :):w00t:

Err how about no unrealistic hairstyle. I like the gnomes not to look like they have bed heads.

-Newbs who post suggestions

That is from my topic of "What Irks You"(what bothers you) :devlish:

Edited by sparhawk

Hmmm..

I think there's nothing wrong with the way gnomes look.

I don't find it hard to distinguish them from dwarves either.

And please don't let me have hair like that :lol:

No multicolour either ty very much :)

A gnome with a DBZ hair cut ? LMFAO, But the idea of having some new race with hairstyle of DBZ is pretty cool :)

A gnome with a DBZ hair cut ? LMFAO, But the idea of having some new race with hairstyle of DBZ is pretty cool

Hehe,right ^_^

Gnomes are distinguished, inventive creatures...we don't use hair gel :P I'd die if we got spiky hair :D

I'm all for making them a little shorter though...then it would be clear they were not dwarves. Although, right now I have no trouble telling the difference--dwarves are stockier (no, not fatter...). Gnomes are more delicate looking (but don't be fooled by this fact! We are strong! :D ).

Gnomes are distinguished, inventive creatures...we don't use hair gel :P I'd die if we got spiky hair :D

I'm all for making them a little shorter though...then it would be clear they were not dwarves. Although, right now I have no trouble telling the difference--dwarves are stockier (no, not fatter...). Gnomes are more delicate looking (but don't be fooled by this fact! We are strong! :) ).

Never Underestimate a gnome. Just look in Tanyias Siggy.