Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

An idea for more excitment to the game!

257 members have voted

1. 1. Please read message below fully before voting! :)

• No keep the maps and monsters as they are!
    • Yes, make these changes!

I was thinking how many people have said, "I had so much fun running through a dangerous monster map without monster magnetism" or "it was so fun when we had to run away from the goblin in portland". And yeah, it was so much fun because there was a higher level of excitement! It made the game more a game.

So, what if we placed aggressive monsters, on almost all maps...but, now keep reading!! :blush: But, there would also be towns and cities on these maps, and these would be semi safe areas with town guards as NPC's guarding them(they'd kill of any monster that goes past them, but there is a slight chance that amonster can sneak in). In addition to that, you'd be able to Rent-A-Guard, for a pretty low price for in game minutes. When you have that body guard with you, the monster would only attack them, and not you. Of course you still have mm(which I really hate the fact that there's a perk for that but oh well :)).

This would not change pk maps/areas-they stay as they are. This is just for monsters.

Also note that we wouldn't just throw whatever monster on whtaever map. There would be low lvl monster maps(like ws, portland, votd), and medium lvl monster maps. There might be one or 2 higher lvl or medium lvl monsters mixed in, but it would be rare if at all.

Do you think this is a good idea? Would you like to see it in the game?

I love it!! do it as soon as possible!