Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pocal

RP EVENT (already approved by Yoshi and Roja)

Ok guys, my idea for a series of tavern quizzes has been given the green-light by YOshi, head of RP and Roja, well, Roja.

I need some help though with prizing, so if anyone wants to help, that would be great. And if any RPing liing mods want to make a RP char to help me in this, that would be great.

Okay, so details are as follows.

Once, in the earlier days of Seridia, a guild of those who lusted for knowledge, not for power, but to increase their minds, was formed. They searched all the lands, Tirnym, Nordcarn, White Stone, and all the others for scholars to join their Order. they named themselves The Wise Ones.

After the population boom in Seridia, many forgot about The Wise Ones, but they have stood the time of forgottenness. But now, their numbers are fading. They seek to find those within the lands that have the abilities of the mind to learn, and keep the knowledge. They seek new members of The Wise Ones.

WHAT IT IS:

A series (number depends on prizing availability and interest) of taven quizzes will be held by The Wise Ones. Prizes will be given out, but for those interested in RP, some members may be asked to join The Wise Ones (when showing up, if you can PM the person in charge if you are up for this "honor" that owuld hlep...it would ruin the RP to ask a char to join and they say no))

WHEN IS IT?

No set day yet. Most likely a weekend so more people can attend

WHY?

See RPness

WHO?

The Wise Ones.

WHERE?

I will try to announce with tavern/location will be next ahead of time.

Pocal

Self-proclaimed oldbie.

Edited by Pocal

Kewl, but my char isn't RP yet, still saving money, but can I participate anyways?

All characters can participate. Its just that, as mentioned, as certain prize may be given out to RP chars, as I don't want to start RPing the joining offer and someone telling me "I dun wanna leave my guid, feck off" or something like that...thats why I need to know about RP chars participating..

But prizes will be had for winners regardless of rp or non-rp.

I Apallis(rp char) will join this contest. Hmmm that is if i can escape the gnomes that kidnapped me.

Gnome: Ha-ha you’ll never escape! Apallis: just you wait!

Edited by sparhawk

Ok, my RP name is Shadowbane Shadeslayer, announce me by either first or second, now, where's my cloak...