Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tuXico

summoning limits

I have been complaining for a while to my guild mates and I found a lot of people (in high level of summoning thinking like me)...

I used to say ill cry on forums soon for that

So now is the day, ill cry (even if KidZ told me not to do :confused:)

I am glad we can summon fluffies @ level 35. this shows that summoning has benn taken in a serious consideration. It means it is hard to be level 35 and we then deserves to summon high level creatures...

cool

really, I mean it

but then why should I cry ?

Can please anyone that is NOT a summoner try to understand how expensive it is for me to level from level 35 to level 40 when wolves are NOT interesting monster for my attack/defense and wont give me so much summoning xp ?

But wolves are now sold for 10 gc... I also saw people (summoners) buying them for 15gc incredible...

I cant wait for the day where all summonrs will go to kill wolves. As we dont care for so low xp anymore, we will do it with weapons and kill them in one hit.That all mean people that need wolves to level wont be able to level easily since they ll go one wolf while Ill get 5...

There is a serious problem there I think. I see a lot of people that should level on gargz/orcz still on wolves to get the money...

I dont want to be just negative. So I want you to start to think for a solution and post it if you find it.

The only think I can say for my own is :

1 - if no solutions is given ill get all wolves I can, i wont care for the people that would sell me the furs for 10 gc...

2 - we should be able to summon more monsters since the best one is bear for some xp but i wont summon bear as easy as I hit ogres will I ?

So I am not telling summoning should be easier since I think it is well made. But leveling is really a pain after level 32 and we should have rules that makes ONE fur so expensive...

CitizenKane

(I may have told my ideas in a wrong way since english is not the language I know the best, if you got some question, ill answer them)

I would sell for 15gc, offcourse i will sell for that price!

The problem is, that some summoners are buying for that price! The problem is that marketprice is 10gc and above per wolf fur. And yes, that's insane.

greetz

I wanna react on this, and all complains earlier

alot crafters complain about the cheap price of rings

summoners about the less possibility and/ or expensive

manuers too

fighters about that they are too strong for most creatures

etc etc

if u train a little less on 1 level, and train some other levels too there will be too less time to get an very high level...

i think this game is great and big enough, offcourse i really like to have new stuff, but im sure the creaters are buissy on all kinds of things too make it better and bigger.

Van_binsbergen

Edited by aap

on these points i agree with you 1 summoning of bears should be made easier, second summoners should get more exp, but as far as prices goes for animal items that is based on what the current el market will bare. I usually paid 10gc per wolf fur a very good deal.

two things need to be done, 1 making les should be as easy as making fes, second efes chances of making one should be increased

alot crafters complain about the cheap price of rings

summoners about the less possibility and/ or expensive

manuers too

fighters about that they are too strong for most creatures

etc etc

Van_binsbergen

215913[/snapback]

I can understand this all but I dont complain that it is hard to summon. I complain that when you are level 45 or level 58 (like blodoks) the best xp you can get is always bears.

We deserave biggers monsters for more xp.

Fighters can go on orcs then ogres then fluffies then different sort of chimmies...

you can orcs when you are 40ish and you ll still be on fluffies when you ll be 100ish.

As a summoner you can start wolves with 27 (with blessing) and when you are 45 you are done : nothing new will come !

Edited by tuXico

nothing new will come !

Yes it will. Of course the summoning system is flawed and it is being worked on. Have you not seen the posts on "Summon-only monsters"? There will be more things to summon with greater exp, Please be pacient as this issue is of course being worked on.

Go to VOTD.

There are 3 wolf spawns.

Many people kill them and leave the fur in the bag because they don't want them.

FREE fur for you !!!