Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ulrih

An option to disable autowalk?

During the last few days I have been finding some lost deathbags, and while waiting for their owners to show up, I had to fight some monsters, always autowalking to the drops. In my opionion it could be useful to have a possibility to turn off autowalk. It might be useful on some pk maps or while guarding a bag.

During the last few days I have been finding some lost deathbags, and while waiting for their owners to show up, I had to fight some monsters, always autowalking to the drops. In my opionion it could be useful to have a possibility to turn off autowalk. It might be useful on some pk maps or while guarding a bag.

215640[/snapback]

The answer is don't fight anything if you are trying to guard a bag. If you don't have MM, then you can't do a good job of guarding if there are any monsters.

Just keep the bag fresh by adding something in it and if a monster comes and attacks u the bag will still be there when u've killed the monster so u can step on the bag again and keep protecting it til the person that died gets it back.

Just keep the bag fresh by adding something in it and if a monster comes and attacks u the bag will still be there when u've killed the monster so u can step on the bag again and keep protecting it til the person that died gets it back.

215669[/snapback]

Won't help against bagjumpers.

215669[/snapback]

215826[/snapback]

Besides, there always needs to be a risk involved, otherwise the bags wouldn't be dropped at all.

215669[/snapback]

215826[/snapback]

Then remove the things u have that isn't important and pick up the things the person that died really wants back.

As Learner said it's a risk u have 2 take when ur about 2 fight monsters/animals that can kill u , if u don't want 2 lose something don't wear it when u r fighting.

Okay okay, if noone else consideres it useful it is not needed. Just relax ppl. I'm able to manage without this option, but I thought that this could be an simple feature that would help some people... nvm then. :devlish: