TheComet

50/50 drawing

Good idea?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • You want gold don't you? er Yes
    • You STILL want gold don't you? erm No.

I got an idea earlier for a 50/50 style raffle drawing. I'll put all my gold into storage and at the docks in IP each person who wants to participate gives me 100gp for their name to be added to the list. After a certain amount of time, I'll use a prog I have to randomly select a name from the list, and that person wins 80% of all the gold that was spent on being on the list. This would turn out to be ALOT btw, ALOT meaning probably in the 10k's :icon13: Might make the winning % 90% if it's a small pot.

why are you creating so many topics?Also this has been done before.

211422[/snapback]

Actually this is only the second and I just had these 2 ideas one after another. Not posting any more of them no worries lol.

Been done befor.

Voted no. :mace:

211432[/snapback]

I don't really see the importance of whether it's been done before or not. I prefer to get feedback on the event itself. And if you're thinking I'm going to grab the gold and go because I know every1's thinking that, I won't because I'm not a cheapscape, and I'd be surrounded by 30 people :icon13:

This might be something I could do once a week or some kind of regular schedule, depending on how well it goes and if people want more of it.

Heh..

Not alot people can do if ya aint in a PK map. (Apart from a mod make you PK'able anywhere, lol) :D

But, the last time, people charged 1k per ticket. :)

Evalin did the same thing but had 3 winners, he was kinda well know so quiet a few people particpated ..but i dont know u...so i wouldnt buy a ticket..if u search for evalins weekly lottery ull see someone bought lik...50 tickets at 1k each afai can remember

Also this has been done before.

211422[/snapback]

The 1 that did that b4 want gc.. so i said You STILL want gold don't you? erm No. :P

Edited by mauriciom