Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cycloonx

Drivers for ATI card

Can anyone help me ? I'm searching the latest drivers for the R9550 series of ATI, but the site isn't that good to find it easily :whistle:

Anyone who can help me and tell me which drivers I have to install ? :omg:

Edited by Cycloonx

Go to http://www.ati.com

The 5th tab is "Drivers and Downloads", roll you mouse over and choose your Operating system from the drop down menu (Windows XP for example).

Then you will have a list of versions, click again on your OS (Windows XP here).

After that they will propose you a list of models, choose yours : RADEON, and finally click the "Catalyst 5.10".

From the "Notes" paragraph, download the "Catalyst Uninstaller", then in the lower part of the page, download the "Catalyst Component" "With control panel" but NOT "With Catalyst control panel". Or just download the "Display driver".

Follow instructions, but don't forget you should uninstall old drivers before installing the new ones.

Good luck !

Tur off shadow mapping and mipmaps and possibly shadows too. That should improve your game.

You might want to look at turning off point particles as well.

After client crash it doesn't flicker anymore, strange :P

Edit: Nvm, it started again, and disabling shadows, etc doesnt help ;)

Edited by Cycloonx

ok i should probably keep my mouth shut but it hasent ben said yet so here goes open the in game control window and under the advaced video tab theres a ati bug fix box you can check have you tried this.

ok i should probably keep my mouth shut but it hasent ben said yet so here goes open the in game control window and under the advaced video tab theres a ati bug fix box you can check have you tried this.

210997[/snapback]

Don't use that one unless you have a really old ATi card. It is not for newer ATi cards.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this