Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lorck

Vivien

I was sitting on raven, got grued and he jumped. There was 720 silver ore and 360 chrys, not much, and 400 or so veggies.

I pmed him several times, dont got any answer.

Yeah, i know bagjumping is not illegal, but i posted it to inform ppl.

I think he is a newbie or dont speak english or both, but dont put anything important on bags when he is around.

That's a good point, lol. :)

Glad I don't manu, or make anything. :D

Only thing people can BJ then is gold from drops, lol. :D

Why were the silver and the chrys in the bag? I always put everything in the storage and have the storage window open while manuing. It's much safer.

210300[/snapback]

Safer, yes, but unless you have a high EMU, holding food and material to make your items sometimes gets to be too much.

"Bagging" to make is quite common, and somewhat quicker - but storing and not using bags is indeed safer.

I always attempt to do the quick way. But i do have precautions. Like with 400 or so veggies i can make much more than 360hes... I put some on the bag, but the large part on storage.

It's OK tio put food in the bag, because it cannot be deposited (and anyway, what can a noob do with 400 vegs?) And it is neither that valuable. But with the new storage interface, it is almost as fast to use as a bag (OK, switching between the categories, but who cares?), but much safer. The Grue is never sleeping, neither do the bagjumpers.