Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arkem

French translation

Guest Arkem

I have made a french translation of most part of the interface. If it is of any interest...

I just don't know how to send it here. :D

I have made a french translation of most part of the interface. If it is of any interest...

I just don't know how to send it here.  ;)

205116[/snapback]

Uh, just make a zip file and upload it to a server (if you have one). If you have nowhere it upload it, just make a temporary Storage On Demand repository (see http://sod.rootshell.be/ ), and e-mail/PM me the repository info and file.

Guest Arkem
Uh, just make a zip file and upload it to a server (if you have one). If you have nowhere it upload it, just make a temporary Storage On Demand repository (see http://sod.rootshell.be/ ), and e-mail/PM me the repository info and file.

205260[/snapback]

Ok. I don't have any server, so I made a temporary Storage On Demand repository and I've uploaded the zip archive into it.

Now, what kind of infos do you need exactly? Do I need to send you all connection infos like port, name and password? ;)

Ok. I don't have any server, so I made a temporary Storage On Demand repository and I've uploaded the zip archive into it.

Now, what kind of infos do you need exactly? Do I need to send you all connection infos like port, name and password?  :D

205335[/snapback]

Yeah. Please tell me you made up a new name and password. :P

Please don't post passwords in public.

I removed the post and sent the information to CK via forum pm.

No biggy on the password - it's just a temporary FTP account, for 1-time transfers. :hiya:

EDIT: Ehm... you certain you have a capital in the name? Or is the server not on sod.rootshell.be? Because it doesn't seem to be correct.

Anyway, I wish I could have got you to e-mail it to me, but my provider seems to be changing servers, and I wouldn't want to make you resend it if it got lost.

Edited by crusadingknight

Guest Arkem

I used the ftp server

ftp.rootshell.be

It is certainly the cause of your problem...

I log into it with the name's first character in capital without problem with gftp (linux).

The port is 2121 (don't think it is a critical information...)

I don't understand where to found the URL of the file, so I couldn't place it here, sorry...

I expect it will work this time :hiya:

Edited by Arkem

I used the ftp server

It is certainly the cause of your problem...

I log into it with the name's first character in capital without problem with gftp (linux).

The port is 2121 (don't think it is a critical information...)

I don't understand where to found the URL of the file, so I couldn't place it here, sorry...

I expect it will work this time  :)

205761[/snapback]

Ah, found the problem... it was in NcFTP itself. :blink:

Thanks for the translation. You rock. :)

Committed as translation fr. We now have one almost-complete english translation, a mostly-complete polish and french translation, and an outdated german translation.

Yay! :P

Edited by crusadingknight

[...] and an outdated german translation.

206139[/snapback]

The German translation is being revised by a group of volunteers atm. I gave one of them read access to freepository, if you don't have any objections I would give him write access too.

The German translation is being revised by a group of volunteers atm. I gave one of them read access to freepository, if you don't have any objections I would give him write access too.

206461[/snapback]

Of course I wouldn't have any objections. More active volunteers is always great. :icon13: