Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Patriotic work

My questions:

How and If this cheating affects the comunity? (the community will split up between honest people that ask for fresh new start, and other honest people who's friends were cheating that accept a smaller punishment)

How and If the community should have a word in this scandal? (Posted on EL forums implies to me that it was a case that was bring into the attention of the community)

Isn't this scandal the precedent on which future cheaters (other than the cheaters found) will relly, asking for same punishment? (if there was accepted this to someone, in the future can't be no other approach, it won't be fair)

And maybe most important:

How and If this cheating affects the people that want to buy a P2P race by honest players? (.........)

How and If this cheating will affect the future donations from honest players? (............)

How and If this cheating will affect the magic weapons sales from EL shop? (economically speaking a fresh new start will improve the sales since many of those involved are high chars, and the medium chars will be more interested to buy items since the chance to loose it will be smaller)

Maybe i shouldn't ask these questions, but they came into my mind.

Edited by Damned_Angel

No it was a misunderstooding , i just made the post and under the line i will post my chat logs, im not stupid to not take this change ...

205204[/snapback]

then.... I apologise for being rude.

Quistion: are we alowed to Help newbies on #Jc 1 while doing other stuff? like Harvesting etc ?

or do we have to stay at isla prima for 90 minutes..

and what if you are at the beam and you try to help people for 90 min but no1 want ur help ;)

you mean like i spend 2hours at the wraith yesterday staring at newbies coming in welcoming them and never get a reply? except for some people that did reply then... but that were very few

got sorta boring after awhile

Edited by ssjgohan

i was at IP this morning, but not many people where there so i joined newb channel :>