Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
surfy

Bloetheng joins the the family of bag jumpers

:battleaxe: Since the update I get disconnected a lot, and thanks to Bloetheng I now have 500 less iron bars, I was disconnected and he jumped my bag put them in his storage then logged off.

My fault i know for having so many in my bag.. OH well hugs too all my friends

:angry2: Not only has he joined the family of Bagjumping tossers, he`s also now joined the family of people that`ll be PKd on sight by quite a few Guilds, of that I have no doubt. Hope ya enjoy underworld ya sad muppet, coz I have a feeling ya might be seeing quite a lot of it ;)

:angry2: Not only has he joined the family of Bagjumping tossers, he`s also now joined the family of people that`ll be PKd on sight by quite a few Guilds, of that I have no doubt. Hope ya enjoy underworld ya sad muppet, coz I have a feeling ya might be seeing quite a lot of it  :)

203594[/snapback]

He he he...

lol why u put ur bars in a bag after they r done? why not deposit per 100 or so :\

yea i actually store my bars everytime i make 10 xD that might look extremely cautious but at least i don't lose alot of em that way if i would dc

Hey, Sorry for that but it was my not so smart kid-brother who had "borowed" my account today (pw changed, and he won't get hold of it no more).

Me Personally aint in to that kinda bussiness.

PM me when i'm online and you'll get your'e stuff back!!

/B

Edited by Bloetheng

:angry2: Um surfy did ya get your bars bck yet????? Please let me know so I know to add to PK list :P but think i should anyways since another likely my brother got my char story :( Hugs Surfy :D

I really don't understand why people put things in a bag, when they are near the storage. The new storage interface is almost as easy to use as the bag. I jusk keep the storage window open while manufacturing, and use that. I only put food in a bag, because it cannot be deposited. But anyway, packet overrun suxx.

As Entropy would say, some people suffer from selective reading. Surfy already acknowledged her part of the "guilt" in this case.

Repeating again and again that "she should not have let bars in a bag near storage" won't make you any smarter, and I perceive that you only try to add to her misery.

You are all so petty.

As Entropy would say, some people suffer from selective reading. Surfy already acknowledged her part of the "guilt" in this case.

Repeating again and again that "she should not have let bars in a bag near storage" won't make you any smarter, and I perceive that you only try to add to her misery.

You are all so petty.

203973[/snapback]

I really didn't mean it. Yesterday, as I was playing, someone was bagjumped at Raven. And I remembered lots of stories from this forum. And I decided then to write this comment to the forum. And this was the first opportunity, so I wrote it here. I didn't want to make a new thread for this.

First of all, I would like to thank all of you who replied. I read each and everyone of them, and they all meant a lot to me. The things that you told me were true and I have learned another lesson.

Secondly, I want to thank Bloetheng for giving my stuff back I was quick to judge and I want to be as quick to publicly thank him for his actions.

hugs to my EL family,

Edited by surfy