Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MaverickS180

bahador

the guy now using my char (EmD_NaVRoS) has stolen my char and will not give it back he will not comply and it would mean me restarting from scratch again! i used to be known as maverickS180 in first EL out and pissed off for the 2nd time this has happened please check ip change which may not be the same cosi have new modem but it might be also ask puntif aerowind mihaim scaven nickster etc etc also you can check my details near start of game and a password change when it was stolen so please get back to me on this via email and would appreciate any help

>The Real EmD_NaVRoS/AKA MaverickS180

Send a forum PM to a game admin (Roja or Entropy) and xplain your problem. Also include what you think your password is/was.

And try to be as specific as possible.

The current emd_navros is a pain in the ass, but the char has been passed around a bit. I know EkZ had it and sold it to Bahador, bahador and his older brother now use it. Maybe it was EkZ who hacked ya?

I really feel for you in this matter, but how did he get your password in the first place?

I see 2 possible answers:

1) You gave it him, possibly by mistake or social engineering

2) He hacked your password (there was a vulnerability a while ago)

If it is the first option, the fault lies squarely at your own feet, and you must therefore accept that any actions on your character are done with your implied agreement

If it is the second option, maybe one of the senior admin members can duplicate you (or the current emd_navros) the character with a different name so you can both coexist, as it is unfair to the current owner to lose his money and character, and he is in possession of it at the moment.

A third option does present itself, but it is a painful one - start again with a new character, and this time be more careful with the password.

Edit - I was talking to emd_navros, he would be amenable to a new char with the same stats and possessions, with the name amir_masoud if it is ok.

I am not trying to interfere in any way here folks, it is a matter for Entropy at the end of the day so nothing I say will make a blind bit of difference, just trying to help :D /edit

Edited by LabRat

yeah he hacked it a while ago mate before update>i was first to be hacked on first EL aswell yeah i was thinking maybe Ent wouldnt midn giving the current emd(not real 1) a char with same stats as now and let him pick a name for himself cos he has my name aswell which i use on allot of games anyways any help would be appreciated cos i love the game

that char gave me problems and we got into a fight, he tryed to lure me to the wild and kill me

202591[/snapback]

:( sounds scary, but that isn't really the topic here, is it? :P

heh ty for post anyways but no reason for post is to get a char which i have used throughout most the game since the start and im sick of having no char cos the amount of scammers on the game

This has to have happend months ago. How do we know, that you don't just wanna scamm a char back that you sold?

If you were hacked, you should have said right afterwards.

the irony to that is i stopped playing for a while because my Pc screwed up and had to get new PC built by friends dad and a new motorola modem which i hope answers your question and personally i wouldnt waste so much time just to scam my char back, and why would i decide to do that now when i have played game since start

well maverick, how long have u not played emd for?

the current emd killed me (jerro)when we were "training" and then noobed up and joined *CO*.

bs piece of @!$&!

;) anyway hope u get char back.

as u said (real emd_navros) ur freind ekz hacked ur char. but i cant belive one of ur m8 hacking ur char as ur freind _t.. ..... said. and u told me that ekz saw u when u typing ur pass and this isent call haking. and i got all those on my history in pc :(

as u said (real emd_navros) ur m8 hacked ur char. but as u told me he saw u when u typing a pass and i can say this is too hard to see a guy typing palace030789 which it was ur pass. so what u think?

Mate i didnt say that and i would love to see your history and please feel free to give to entropy and learner because i know i said that he kept tryibngg my pass until he got it and keep feeding your bs to save your char but your a lier and have shown you make my char look shit by being a prick and killing everyone

as u said (real emd_navros) ur freind ekz hacked ur char. but i cant belive one of ur m8 hacking ur char as ur freind _t.. ..... said. and u told me that ekz saw u when u typing ur pass and this isent call haking. and i got all those on my history in pc :(

203319[/snapback]

as u said (real emd_navros) ur m8 hacked ur char. but as u told me he saw u when u typing a pass and i can say this is too hard to see a guy typing  palace030789 which it was ur pass. so what u think?

203328[/snapback]

1. OK, can you TRY to write in proper english so the rest of the world understand what you are saying?

2. What do you mean by your post? I'm not trying to be mean here. I am just wondering what you are trying to say. To me this looks a little different from what you told me in PMs in the game. Please explain.

Edited by Derin

and youve even shown that you obviously had some idea that this belonged to some1 else so you took it anyways which makes it even worse that you knew he had stolen it, and wtf would i just give away a char when i would be coming back to the game? that doesnt make sense also wtf would i try so hard to get a char back if i just gave it away ? Obviously the answer is I wouldnt not in a million years, how can you even be smalled minded to think anyone on the game just gives away chars, they either sell or just dont play.

Prime example is white diablo just went off the game came back with new char but never sold old char and plays rarely now, but if he had his char stolen he would be pissed off same as any1 else , and your right guy who stole my char i thinks a total prick even if i do know him

Also Bahador You've managed to wreck any credability my char has by pking every where and making a prat of yourself, all the posts on here already say how much people dislike you.

Not one so far (Repeat so far) has put anything in your defence which says something, and also shows your a total lazy person (could think of far worse words )that you had to by a char just to have adequate/good stats.

is non of ur bisnuss that people h8 me or not. i Bought that char and i did what ever i like with it. and also u lied to me or people u said in fourm ur char been hacked but u told me that ekz saw u when u was typing ur pass. plz be honest if u can tell ur freind dont use a bad word in the game. thx.

when i bought ur char ur a/d was in 30s now is in 50s so, it mean i did some job with this char. i dont know who can u kill with a/d 30s.

this is ur pro that u let ekz see u when u was typing ur pass as u told me.

Ok, trying to sum this up a bit.

MaverickS180 made the original emd_navros, then ekz stole it by means of social engineering, then ekz sold the character to bahador. Bahador knew that the character was hijacked/stolen when he bought it.

Is this a correct assesment of the events?

emd_navros is locked pending investigation.

Yeah that is main story apart from social engineering unless you are refering to the guy who stole char named aston actually guessing pass until he got it, and bahador yes he obviously got my pass and i was lvl 30s your right but still you bought a char you knew was stolen which is immoral without question, it maybe none of my business that you are disliked but atleast use own name if you wish to be disliked because you just give bad reputations out, you maybe a nice guy and all but i dont know you so i go on judgement that you knew it was stolen yet still thought it was ok to buy char. If you have any thought of right and wrongs you wouldnt of and told him his an ***hole.

Emd maybe locked for time which id rather he be locked for ever than some1 else using hi(unless me) :lol: but neverless his fate is in admins hands and what ever they decide im for their desision aslong as it means that nobody else uses my name.

y u lieing for?

i got it in my history it said emd give this char to me and i want to sell it to u. plz dont lie this is in my history if u want i show u. lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------

EDIT: Merged this topic. Please reply in this thread, which is on the brink of being closed btw. You are supposed to post mature and meaningful posts here.

If you have history/proof, post it. Don't scream lier!!!

Edited by Derin

If im lying please post what i said and show evidence then i will shut up and apologise if i have lied which i dont think i have, or atleast not on purpose. but until evidence has been shown im not a lier and havent lied about any of this