Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
espenfjo

fisher_kl: The bag stealer

Today i was training gargoyles in the diamond caves, fisher_kl was training besides me. Suddenly i met a very angry and strong gargoyle, he dodged all my hits, and gave me several blows, infact he killed me. This upset me quite a bit, i lost some valuable items then. But i wasnt that mad, i knew that fisher_kl was in the caves, and i hoped that he was an hones soul and would sit on my DB for me.

But, everything changed when i got back to the caves, my deathbag was gone, and so was fisher_kl :icon13: He wont even answer PMs about giving back my things :\

I hope that, if someone sees him in a PK area, they wil avenge me :blush:

MichicO_oL this is the outlaws section - we all know that bagjumping is not illegal - but it is the purpose of this section to post about incidents such as deathbag stealing, bagjumping and other not too friendly act. So please spare us your instructions about the EL rules.

Btw. I have the suspicion that fisher_kl took my deathbag a few days ago, but he denied it back then.

Edited by kl4Uz

Just for clarification- I didn't think that Taking a deathbag counted as Bagjumping?

If you don't want to lose something, you shouldn't be fighting with it. Though I agree players should save the deathbags of other players, most don't

Technichaly it ISN'T bagjumping, so should this be in the outlaws section?

I think that we, the community make our own laws, for example about bagjumping, deathbagtaking etc. And it is our choice to make someone an outlaw, who breaks the laws. And it is his choice, that he wants to be a community member, and have fun with all of us, or being an outlaw, having fun cheating others, having bad reputation, and even risk being killed if on a pk map, and taking the risk that neither do we give back his deathbag, in case he died.

And I think that bagjumping and deathbag taking is a bad thing, but part of the game (why would we lose our items, if it was always returned?), but scamming and cheating newbies is really nasty, it should be punished with PKability, if caught.

*blah blah* not illegal *blah blah* i'm not crying or complaining *blah blah* Yes we know.....no kidding! - Now thats out of the road. Fisher_kl will take your bag and not return any pms, even after helping him with questions regarding the game in my case.

'nuff said :P