Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chatterbug89

Selling 110k Lilacs

Now with the elimination of lilacs near votd storage, lilacs are no longer the easy flower to get, but there is hope! For a limited time only, you can buy lilacs for only .8gc each and save yourself from harsh labor!

Sorry, but only offers of 10k lilacs or more will be accepted and it will be .8gc per lilacs.

10k Lilacs: 8k gc

20k Lilacs: 16k gc

110k Lilacs: 88k gc

Take advantage of this super cheap deal today and be "rich in lilacs" !!!! Only 110,000 lilacs aviable, so act fast!

I don't think i'm up for harvesting 90k lilacs....maybe if I come up with another 3 days of boredom lol....

Anyways, i'm not saving or losing time..i hav eot find a buddy to help me sell them (which I already did), but whatever...I just haven't gotten aroudn to sellign to shop...anyways...I have a bet with someone about these lilacs also...

Now with the elimination of lilacs near votd storage, lilacs are no longer the easy flower to get

Well. They aren't at the graveyard anymore, but there's still a bunch when you walk a bit south !!! :glare:

Well. They aren't at the graveyard anymore, but there's still a bunch when you walk a bit south !!! :glare:

201849[/snapback]

They're also at a very short distance north of storage, on the corner of the flower shop building :pickaxe_rune: