Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sMooMs

Apology

As one of the high council members of EF, i apologize for recent behaviour of some of my guildmates and also brother.

We apologize to all people who were hurt by these postings.. mods.. other player and to enyo and her family.

I will talk to my members ( Brother ) that this just can't happen ever again.

Sorry for my other post on bans/general i just didnt like me to get banned aswell.

I hope you all wil/try to forgive what happend.

And again i'm sorry for all of this.

I agree with smooms what we did was out of order and I apologize to Enyo , Mods, Players.. everyone that's involved. I will try bring the old honor of me bck.

I will never do it again.

I appoligize again, but i would like to see the rest saying there part. It seems to be only me,smooms and doc doing the appoligies. It raged me see-ing some of the insults getting at enyo's personal life, children etc..

Guest Enyo

don't forget the others who were hurt in this.. rogue, learner and other el players.. argian, vampireloren, sweetthang, shenriss, cernunnos and so many others..

Edited by Enyo

I appoligize again, but i would like to see the rest saying there part. It seems to be only me,smooms and doc doing the appoligies. It raged me see-ing some of the insults getting at enyo's personal life, children etc..

194373[/snapback]

Part of the requirments of getting your chars unlocked, was to comply and appologise to Rogue, Learner and Enyo. If they don't do what you four (including Shivar) have done, their chars will simply not be unlocked.

It seems to be only me,smooms and doc doing the appoligies.

194373[/snapback]

i think barnak was the first that posted an apology.