Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Where did my stuff go?

I logged out of the game yesterday (27th) with leather pants; when I logged in today (28th) I had no leather pants ;) where did they go!?!?!?

Weird. That is supposed to be impossible to happen. I have heared about item suddently apearing but I have never heared about items disappearing before.

Did you die perhaps? If you die and go to the underworld, you randomly loose a few items (50% chance for each item).

Nope, didn't die. Traded with another player at beam in right before quiting game, 16k for pants. The next day I'm still in Isla Prima but no pants. Annoying. :evil:

something sort like that happened to me too... but I can't really say if it's a bug or just a non-sense player in the right place...

I was taking care of my life in Portland when I saw a ship with an strange flag, this prompted my exploring mode so I clicked and went to Grubani Penninsula... "ok, I said, this is bad and evil creature infested place, but it probalby wont hurt if I get just a small peep around"... just got out of the ship and a Cyclops killed me...

lost my Q-staff, iron chain mail and some GC... runned back there as fast as I could and found the bag with my stuff... there were my Q-staff, my GC, but my chain mail had just vanished... :x

Entropy said its imposible for stats to go down but it isnt intierly imposible for stuff to dissapeare

no kidding, dissappeared like pants on prom night :mrgreen:

Oh well, guess it was just some horny elf out there who really wanted my pants. :wink:

didentr the server crash some time ago maby it was rite after you traded or somthing and it messed up the trade i dunno w/e

lost my Q-staff, iron chain mail and some GC... runned back there as fast as I could and found the bag with my stuff... there were my Q-staff, my GC, but my chain mail had just vanished...  :x

This was probably just a player who had found your bag but only wanted ur armor and left the other stuff