Gryflet

Well an apologie.

well it is a big step taken....and it takes courage to face

all the players and admit that you have been a grade

A a$$hole.

Laughs....remember even setting up a bogus Char'

on these very forums  " Gryflet is every girls dream"

lol.....anyway I say ......yes you get a break

good luck.....and make something of this chance.

I wish you well. :hiya:

193021[/snapback]

OMFG, No offence or anything but, You were the last person I expected to give me support but thanks all the same :hug:

Edited by Gryflet

I take everything back!I did want -EF- guild to accept my apologie the most but now no one is accepting or letting me have a chance to prove myself!Your all still against me (EL I'm on about now) And it's just so annoying!Just leave me alone.I know no one cares but still I'm just makin a point!

Edited by Gryflet

huh?? i thought you were changing your ways.. forget about em and be nice and respect everyone

193516[/snapback]

Yeah your right (Says to him self) Get a grip Gryf.Just get a grip just forget about them! :(:D

Attention all of EL.I know that ever since playing EL I have become a naughty boy :lurker: Well all of that is in the past but still, I'm really, Truley sorry for everything I have done.Getting banned for bagspamming, Scamming, Bagjumping and whatever other things.Well sorry and goodbye.I hope you have realised I have a fresh start and will help out people other then helping myself.Thank you and goodbye. :icon13:

192464[/snapback]

I hope others read this.....I have since found out you are....I believe a very young person. I respect what you wrote here..it shows wisdom beyond your years.

It shows dignity and it shows remorse. If only other players took a lesson from you....I believe you Gryflet...and wish you well.

I hope others read this.....I have since found out you are....I believe  a very young person. I respect what you wrote here..it shows wisdom beyond your years.

It shows dignity and it shows remorse.   If only other players took a lesson from you....I believe you Gryflet...and wish you well.

194127[/snapback]

Thanks :lurker: P.S. How'd you find out my age and why is it wisdom beyond my years for apologising?Just curious and thanks :icon13:

Edited by Gryflet

Thanks :icon13: P.S. How'd you find out my age and why is it wisdom beyond my years for apologising?Just curious and thanks :D

194146[/snapback]

Well, considering -

1.) "Age" (maturity) tends to come out in speech.

2. Your birthday's listed in your profile.